MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Any Rocket Scientists out there?

Any Rocket Scientists out there? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Any Rocket Scientists out there? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Any Rocket Scientists out there?

Y GH u make me Can you not ban old guys who wear baseball caps as well, they look silly

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/10/2009 11:16  

Hey!! I want a post too!! If Wannabee is making the sparklies . . .can I get to wear them?? A UNIFORM . . ... (Oooh like a man in a uniform don't we girls??)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/10/2009 18:13  

ok, Alice can be Education secretary with a 2ndary role of chief sparkly tryer-on'er & also a lay post of uniform checker Errr - Jackie - no blushing - you're chief security officer, we can't have the chief security officer blushing like a girly!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/10/2009 18:20  

Stella leads them into a false sense of security, they drop there guard i drop the ass !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/10/2009 00:29  

I take a bit of telephone cable and drag it across the ocean so we can all talk together at the speed of light. Well I really just fly the ROV's that bury it in the sea bed and try not to get distracted by the wildlife

Update Reply
micksaway @ 30/10/2009 02:42  

Hey hang on a mo... I missed this... I'm going to be legal rep too? I'd best go change my name to "Lady Judge Chief Justice Lady Judge Judge Lady Lord" or something then!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/10/2009 06:19  

Seeing that its my thread,can i be the bad man that keeps everyone "sharp and on their toes lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 30/10/2009 07:22  

What ??? On our toes?? Like ballet dancers do you mean??? Getting lots of images to conjure with on this thread???? Have we got any ballet dancers out there?? Or is tangoman the closest??? (That's closest. . not closet!!!)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 30/10/2009 13:42  

AFAIK, the Royal Ballet is still expecting me to return... I auditioned many many many moons ago and was told to go away and lose weight, then try again.

Ooops!

Still... At least I can truthfully say that I've danced on the stage at Sadler's Wells, even if I was too fat ever to make it as a pro

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/10/2009 15:40  

Where is Tangoman ??

Update Reply
maxnod @ 30/10/2009 16:28  

Aint seen him or his bike for few weeks now. Bike is normally parked up on sea front

Update Reply
micksaway @ 31/10/2009 01:42  

maybe he's bailed without saying tatty bye?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/10/2009 01:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email