MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

spectra chrome

spectra chrome - Forums [Biker Match] spectra chrome - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

spectra chrome

has anyone ever had any work done by a sprayer who uses this technique or knows of anyone who sprays spectra chrome? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-i6h_dmgY any feedback would be greatly appreciated as i'm having no luck finding anyone in the uk that offers this service :(

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 01/10/2009 23:13  

I saw some samples of products sprayed in MirraChrome (from Alsa Corp) at a design fair. It was a UK company offering the service and the finish looked pretty good to me. I can try and find out who they were or are you looking for someone who specifically uses Spectra?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/10/2009 23:24  

i would imagine mirrachrome are probably the same product under a different name. if you find out any info that would be great mate just found a site for alsa corp...cheers for that teecee

Update Reply
rocket rider @ 01/10/2009 23:44  

I think that Spectrachrome is a company in its own right and is a different product than Alsa's Mirrachrome but confusingly Alsa do a Spectra range of special effect paints. Alsa do about six different spray-on chrome finishes but I think MirraChrome is actually available as an aerosol in the UK depending how big the component is you are going to spray. I have been interested in AlsaCorps products for three years now and have been impressed with their stuff. They even do a chrome effect leathercloth! If you Google MirraChrome I think you will find some UK repair centres or sprayers that use their products. I will look out the show directory tomorrow and hopefully find the company I am thinking of. In the meantime, have a look at AlsaCorps website - the videos and photos on their may inspire you!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/10/2009 00:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email