MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

not pleased

not pleased - Forums [Biker Match] not pleased - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

not pleased

Sorry to have to post this but I've just been on Biker Chat and seen what has been written about our Fun day and Auction. I notice nobody else has ever offered to do anything to raise money at any time. I also noticed that when I did the Carol book NOBODY OFF BIKER CHAT offered to buy one as far as I know. We have done it for a local Charity because we have got our reasions and big charity's always get the money. And small charities miss out. As for it being in DERBY AGAIN show us where someone else has offered to organise a day like ours for us to go to on BM. And it is very accessible to get to.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 12/01/2007 05:57  

I agree............

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/01/2007 07:25  

Actually just thought of a good game we can play.......... Spot the BC member. Might be difficult though if they all think like that........... Personally I think most of the folks on BC are ok, just the odd one or two... but then again we probably have an oddity in here too. Never the less it is odd that they are not as generous in there as the folks in here are......... I would have thought they were pretty much the same as us............. in fact a lot of them are us.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/01/2007 07:31  

I totally agree with u rube I to have a lot of friends in here and I am very happy to be here. We are not trying to take over but just thought it would be nice for us to get together for a whole day not just a night and raise some money to help those who are unlucky in many ways. I know we sometimes muck around but thats all the fun of being with mates and being able to do that, life would be very boring without places like this for people to meet and chat and make friends. If I have offended anyone then I am truely sorry.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 12/01/2007 07:41  

i agree we are just trying to raise money for charity, if any one else wants to organise one where live that would be brill then every chartiy benifits.

Update Reply
RC @ 12/01/2007 08:30  

i agree too,smaller charities are def better to give to,bigger ones tend to use more 4 administration so the money gets eaten up b4 it gets to those that need it! and derby is easy enuf 2 get 2!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/01/2007 08:37  

Not quite true for me that last bit

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/01/2007 09:04  

speaking as a member of both sites & in defense there is an offer of help from Mr Hawkwind & Mrs Hawkwind.in in the case of getting to derby its not really that difficult but i can understand that some ppl may not be able to get there,other days & events can be organised in other area's & at other times for all members from both sites to go to, & i bought a copy of the carol book & im a full member of bikechat lol there other members on bm from bc too, no offense has been taken by anyone as far as i know

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/01/2007 09:34  

I know there has been a offer from mr & mrs Hawkwind and I am very grateful to them for their very kind offer. I know you brought a carol book Oggy hun and again I thamnk you for ur generosity. I would be willing to travel to another event if there was one organised and I would also try to raise money this end to take with me. I'm sorry if I took the post the wrong way and for that I do truely appologise to you Matt hun.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 13/01/2007 03:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email