MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

B M Testimonies

B M Testimonies  - Forums [Biker Match] B M Testimonies  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

B M Testimonies

As so many members have met their 'significant other' on B M maybe you'd like to add your testimony to the others? if you haven't already. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/.....p

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2009 09:21  

the Mills an Boon page...

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/08/2009 11:18  

I would do Kwak , but Mr_P & I didn't meet on here, tho we did meet online 3 years ago The site has done a lot for us as we have a common interest & was quite unexpected for me when I joined as Ian had been a full member for a while he encouraged me to become a full member & be involved more, I have & have met some great people because of it.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 11:20  

you don't need to have met here, just have something positive to say about the site to encourage guest visitors to register

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/08/2009 19:47  

Will do Matt, I originally had just a normal profile but when I was looking for my little bike Ian persuaded me to upgrade to full so I could get others ideas, as he has never had anything to do with Chinese copies & the advice I got at the time was invaluable. So I did, at 1st for only 1 month, then thought what the hey I have met some great people so why not go the whole hog & stay

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 20:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email