MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bikechicks Meet - Big thanks

Bikechicks Meet - Big thanks - Forums [Biker Match] Bikechicks Meet - Big thanks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bikechicks Meet - Big thanks

ROse

Big thank you for a great day, feeding us and making us all feel so welcome. Excellent ride out enjoyed every minute off it.

BIG GOLD STAR FOR YOU

Cheers to everyone there good to meet you all x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2009 15:04  

Well not much to add to what Jackie has already said, except my thanks to Tony for the pillion

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 16:07  

We only put up the good pics, was great to see everyone Rose still has no broadband, but said to say hi to all who came, it was good to see you all & sorry for those who could not make it, but she is sure you will next time

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/08/2009 16:09  

Shell you mean I'm likely to be blackmailed sometime in the future?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 16:15  

All pics are kept for my own personal use... yes Kwak these include but are not limited to ... Dart board practice Voodo dolls Blackmail

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/08/2009 16:17  

PML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 16:23  

couldnt agree with the comments praising Rose more!!

Rose is a star!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 16:31  

Hi rose, wot a fab, it woz great 2 see u Rose and it woz nice 2 meet every1 that I did there. Hope u all enjoyed yr rideout, I have sum piks of it which I will be puttin on site later. Ps the coconut snowball were lovely, glad no1 had a camera out wen I had mine also Ian u did a gud job of cleanin n hooverin at roses

Update Reply
drobess @ 23/08/2009 16:57  

oi...no pics of me hoovering and washing up or else......drobs...it was nothing, i would hope someone would do the same for me....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 17:02  

Don't look this way buddy! I've cut back my hedges, laid a gravel extension to my drive, mown my lawns (not my head before anyone asks), dusted, hoovered, done the pots and put some more washing on. I'm cream crackered.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/08/2009 17:30  

rach told me she did that before you guys left...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 17:35  

Big Thanks to Rose for the weekend, you did us all proud, and a big hug from me and Dave for having us over for the night!! Also to Nutkin, Hull750, Tim and Crow for the company on the evening!! Was great to see some "old" (no offence meant, I mean long term members, lol!!) faces, and some new ones!! It was lovely seeing you all again! Oh, and RC, your hair looks FAB!! Thanks to Dips for letting me have a sit on her Virago, its lovely to be able to get my feet flat to the floor on something thats not been lowered!! Rose sends her thanks to Kwak for the lovely card, and hopes to plan another event next year, with a fully Marshalled Ride Out in Aid of Air Ambulance, which would be cool! Love to you all, and speak soon!! Flame xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 23/08/2009 20:36  

Hey i never got a coconut snowball

Ian i have a nice pic of u washing up how much to not post it !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2009 21:06  

LOL Jackie you coulda had the one I didn't get cos I'm allergic to coconut FlameRed: Rose sends her thanks to Kwak for the lovely card, and hopes to plan another event next year, with a fully Marshalled Ride Out in Aid of Air Ambulance, which would be cool! Rose, let me have the card back and I can give it to you again next year (well it's good to recycle init?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 21:23  

Once again, thanks Rose for organising such a great day, Mark and I had a blast. Many thanks to the people who lead the ride outs. Was really good to see everyone.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/08/2009 21:31  

Kwak i am so sorry i didnt even know u were there til after i left so i shall say Hi now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2009 21:40  

LOL Jackie you stood right in front of me in Rose's garden and I commented about your zany specs to someone, how 'DOH' am I not to realise it was you? lol We make a right pair! Maybe I should be knitting specs instead of wigs

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 21:47  

Kwak

I wore them so people knew who i was as well lol

Ah well both as bad as each other me thinks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/08/2009 21:55  

thats cause there different specs .....derrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2009 21:57  

Well observed Ian, they were but I still shoulda realised who it was wearing them.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2009 22:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email