MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

emails

emails (2) - Forums [Biker Match] emails (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

emails

going back to ppl viewing your profile then disableing their own.has any one else had this happen? i've had it 3 times since xmas.& 2 of of them have been in the past week,i sort of suspect that this is the work of one or two ppl that arent members of the site, but i hope i'm wrong on this,so if anyone else has had this happen let us know please

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/01/2007 17:06  

well oggy you got me there what do you mean disable them ????

Update Reply
storm @ 08/01/2007 17:59  

yep mate had a few of those. it means that when you look at who's been looking at your profile and then you go to theirs they have disabled their profile and you get no info on them storm.

Update Reply
Di @ 08/01/2007 18:02  

annoying isnt it? cant understand why people do this, seems pretty ignorant to me really

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/01/2007 19:23  

so they can stop peeps looking at their information but they can still look at yours ????? if so would be good to stop them lookin back at yours then, mind then would be a petty minded as them so perhaps not good idea !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 09/01/2007 12:10  

dont see the point in doing it,if their looking to meet someone why hide their profile.unless theres something else going on.like x's logging in just to look & see whats going on ??????

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/01/2007 12:32  

Wouldn't know if it's happened to me Oggy hun as I very rarely look at other ppls profile.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 10/01/2007 02:08  

Well I must admit to having a prob with some of that myself... but I don't let it get me down too much as there are plenty of nice folks on here who will reply when there may be a few who wont. But then I don't pm much myself........ except to chat about something or other with a person.... I look at profiles to remind me about something too...........Not just to see if I fancy someone............but there may be some of that in it.....(There deffo is some of that with the ladies, but not the blokes. ROFL)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 13:19  

Update Reply
Oggy @ 10/01/2007 15:47  

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 17:48  

Ok, a few things to clear up (Soz for delay). Firstly, let me make this clear mr DevilTriker!!!! ... "dysfunctional, lunatic, mad as a box ov frogs" is a requirement of this site, and we only need to assume that you have met the criteria mentioned before signing up. HOWEVER.... if the site brings out the above in your personality, then that is also allowed. Welcome to the crowd mate, enjoy it! As for disabled profiles... anyone can go around looking at loads of profiles, sending winks etc... and then disable their profile. I can make it so that if your profile is not enabled, then you cannot send winks etc... however, people will just send all the winks and then disable their profile anyhow! Its VERY annoying. I might completely remove the option to disable your profile all-together, and have one big "DELETE MY ACCOUNT" button, that'll stop em. Anyhow.... as for people not replying. I have made the site so that an email is sent immediately to the recipient of a PM as well as the PM. Im sure youve all received one of these. Anyhow... this is to draw the attention of people who havent used the site for a while, and have received a PM that they might not otherwise be aware of. Therefore, everyone knows that you have sent them a PM and it's simly ignorance that stops them from replying. The bastards, lol. Nice to see everyone so happy as well, haha

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/01/2007 17:58  

nice to see you to matt and happy new year to you and laura xx

Update Reply
RC @ 10/01/2007 18:02  

Good to see you young Matt...... May the Fords be With You

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/01/2007 18:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email