MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Ladies leather jeans, boots and a leftie guitar up for grabs.

Ladies leather jeans, boots and a leftie guitar up for grabs. - Forums [Biker Match] Ladies leather jeans, boots and a leftie guitar up for grabs. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Ladies leather jeans, boots and a leftie guitar up for grabs.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Definitely going are:

1) A pair of Hein Gericke ladies leather jeans, marked size 14 but I personally think they're more like a 16... elasticated waist with zip and velcro fastening at the waist and a zipper for attaching a jacket to them. They also have elasticated fabric panels at the calves for comfort and a zipper at the ankles, going up about 6".

I found them way too large in the hip area and that the knee padding was somewhere around my shins, so they'd suit someone rather taller than me. Which isn't hard.

I bought them second hand on fleabay.

Looking for around £15 plus postage at cost or you're welcome to collect.

2) Retro Frank Thomas boots. I love 'em, but again, legs are too short. They're supposed to be knee length, but they come up a little too high on me, so it's uncomfortable with bent knees. Tricky if you're trying to wear them while riding or pillying. Tried the straight-legged approach, but failed Size 4 in great condition.

Looking for around £20 plus postage at cost or again, you're welcome to collect.

Finally... possibly going... not actually sure I can part with it though... my beloved guitar

3) Fender Squier Strat jobbie - lefthanded - in sunburst. Maple neck, rosewood fret board, erm... laminated hardwood body I think, if memory serves me right. 3 single coil pick-ups, 5 position selector, fretboard position indicators, 2 tone controls, 1 master volume control.

In great condition apart from a couple of scratches on the body - never gigged etc - would benefit from a new set of strings

Made under licence in Korea. Serial No: VN710459. Great little guitar - ideal for a first timer.

Needs must when the devil vomits in yer kettle, I'm told... Offers in excess of £70 will be considered.

This will include the soft gig bag I have for it and I'd prefer collection rather than risk posting, but postage at cost if necessary.

Photos of everything on profile - any questions, drop me a PM or nod me if you're a standard member.

Now please excuse me while I go have a leaky-eyed play of my baby *sulks*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 17:58  

Hang in there with the guitar WB. I sold a beloved Rickenbacker 4001 bass years ago and regretted it ever since. Don't do it. You'll regret it afterwards. Know times are hard but just hang on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:04  

*edits*

1 of my beloved guitars... I ain't ever parting with my classical I've had for nearly 30 years... In the words of Charlton Heston "From my cold, dead hands"!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 18:05  

I'd still hang on to it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:06  

I know what you're saying and I'm regretting even thinking about parting with it... but it has the potential to raise me enough money to buy the website software I need, which in turn has the potential to make me an income...

So logically and practically, it makes sense to turn it into capital I can invest in myself... Sentimentally it bloody hurts though!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 18:10  

i dont know anything about guitars....but dont they get more valueable.......would be a shame if its one of your faves wannas

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:11  

Problem is though WB,when you have the finances you will never get it back,and if you do it will not be the same anymore. Trust me on this one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:14  

Pukka guitars do indeed Ian - but this is a cheap Korean (licensed) copy... Nothing wrong with it - it's a perfectly serviceable guitar, but it's never going to be worth a packet.

I'm just sentimental about stuff... I shouldn't be, but I am! I know "things" don't matter as much as people do, but I'm soft for certain "things" Even though I barely play them these days, they're still part of me...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 18:15  

Even though I barely play them these days, they're still part of me...Good enough reason to keep it then. Monetary value doesn't always come into it. Would you sell your cats?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:17  

The bloody dust in this thread! Will you please stop disturbing it Ricdude?! Leaky eye syndrome a go-go!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 18:17  

All that polishing guitars does that to you WB.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:19  

lol ric........i would love to be able to play the guitar

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:21  

as a guitar player..both 6 string and bass... I have to say, please do not sell! Keep playing..the world needs more lady musos!!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 18/08/2009 18:25  

would love to play with ya one day cissy.......ooooh that sounds wrong..ah well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:28  

Would you sell your cats?

Hell no... not for all the tea in China!

I don't know... it just seems silly that I can be so attached to "things"... there's nothing much left of any value that I can sell... already outed my remaining gold (not a lot left after I was burgled!) so I could buy silver to make new jewellery for selling...

Can't sell the car as I need transport for parents and for getting to shows/future planned workshops & sparkly parties (not to mention seeing blokeyman )... Don't want to sell the house as I like living here & it beats dossing in the motor (been there, done that!)...

Got a few crystals that I might part with if the price is right I suppose... It's all a bit pants at the mo... & I'm sick to death of listing stuff on ebay and flogging it for 99p!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 18:44  

See,cats are worth more than money so is your guitar. We'll get our heads round it at the weekend and see what we can come up with.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2009 18:49  

OK... guitar withdrawn...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/08/2009 19:49  

What!? no one made snide remarks about us lefthanded folk? *passes out with shock* lol Aww I wish I could help you out Wannabe, but I aint got a pot to P in either

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/08/2009 21:00  

I'm a leftie too.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 18/08/2009 21:12  

and me!

Update Reply
julie j @ 18/08/2009 21:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email