MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BDB on The One Show

BDB on The One Show - Forums [Biker Match] BDB on The One Show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BDB on The One Show

Anyone watching the One show on Beeb1???- BullDogBash is on !! ...well mainly about the Hells Angels

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/08/2009 19:06  

Yep, just watched it! Verrrrrrry interesting....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/08/2009 19:09  

thanks stella....just put it on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2009 19:10  

No, because our signal from the BBC has gone down! No BBC1, 2, News etc!! I'm truly gutted, I am sure there would have been something well worth my license fee on tonight.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/08/2009 19:11  

Reporters parting shot "One thing I have learned... I may ride a bike but I am not a biker...." Actually the report seemed pretty favourable towards the Bash!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/08/2009 19:12  

ta HG missed it though curses

Update Reply
punkdude @ 12/08/2009 19:13  

You didn't miss much. Said nothing that wasn't allready known.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/08/2009 19:13  

lol - you can always get it again on BBCIplayer Geoff! & basically it was the Police saying that it dosn't matter that the BDB was well run & raises money for charities - they ARE going to do everything in their power to get it banned because SOME Angels are bad men!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/08/2009 19:14  

Ah , unknown to the people in the know, blues, but not to the general public! Anyone who missed it can catch it on BBC iplayer.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/08/2009 19:15  

BB yea but it's always interesting to see what gets shown to the general populace

Update Reply
punkdude @ 12/08/2009 19:15  

Doh - what hfg said!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/08/2009 19:16  

I like what Matt Allright said though - " well he police have instances of Police being corrupt...but that dosn't mean to say that we should ban the police & what they do" (paraphrasing there...but that was the gyst)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/08/2009 19:16  

For once they never played Born to be Wild. Bout bloody time!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2009 19:24  

For once they never played Born to be Wild.

*faints*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/08/2009 19:26  

Organized crime to me is the Mafia,Chinese Triads,Yakuza (allegedly) and how many police and politicians are on their payroll in different countries? (again,allegedly) Anyone watched the police,camera shows? All nightclubs with people fighting,dealing drugs etc. Never seen one rock/biker pub/club on there. Will they be shutting those places down?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2009 19:30  

did it say why they want to keep trying to get it banned, it had finished when i put it on, i didnt see any trouble this year, there are more arrests at music festivals

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2009 20:07  

the Warwickshire police said they wanted it banned because 'some' of the Angels (not necessarily anything to do with the BDB) are involved in organised crime! therefore everyone's tarred with the same brush!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/08/2009 20:12  

Shame politicians and corrupt police aren't. Funny that ain't it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2009 20:22  

one of the basic cornerstones of justice in this country is innocent till proven guilty apart from warwickshire apparently prove the whole club guilty or leave well alone. or maybe the next step H.A.M.C sues for slander and take warwickshire police to court for harasement

Update Reply
punkdude @ 12/08/2009 21:11  

I had a conversation this morning with a Policeman that was on duty searching people at TBB. I said why waste time and money cos there's rareley trouble there he replied "well someone got shot last year"! big deal how many problems and arrests do you get from a football match? I asked. He said they are not into organised crime I said think again chum with the Zulu Warriers! Anyhow I asked him how many times he took his kids to eat at fast food places that are supposed to be supplying war torn country's he replied well they dont use guns.... I answered no they supply them! Just cant win how can they be so narrowminded?? He left rather tongue tied so one up for me I recon hehe

Update Reply
moonstone @ 26/08/2009 01:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email