MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD

Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Free Interactive Riding Guide DVD

Karey!

I rang them on Monday and was told i've got to allow up to 14 days before calling back for some more to be sent out It's a bank holiday so thats middle of next week!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 20:24  

Jeeeez! whys that? I ordered mine on Sunday (expecting to get an automated message, but got a nice helpful 'real' person to talk to) and they came today ( Wednesday). Mine came from Leeds, maybe you should move to Yorkshire!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2009 20:29  

Tell you what karey, can't move to Yorkshire but it would be a lovely surprise if someone ordered me some tomorrow and brought them to the rally just in case mine still hadn't arrived

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 20:32  

Apparently ours for the kids have arrived ... Mr_P says he has shown them to me ... but I dont remember lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 20:34  

ooooooh RK.. i cud .. i spose.. ..hmmmm but i dunno about the resources from the Yorkshire warehouse being exported to the Nth East..?!?? hmmmmmmm will havta consult my fellow yorkies on this one.. u got owt to trade? Lol @ Shell

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2009 20:38  

well i'm really chuffed that EVERYONE has received theirs except me of course

Gonna be like missing a school trip this thread if everyone keeps talking about how speedy the delivery service is and what an AMAZING f***ing CD this is

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 20:40  

Got my AWESOME DVDs the next day and she even popped a little sweet in the envelope...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/08/2009 20:43  

It could be all the sorting of clothes & Ironing I have done over the last couple of days Kaz lol ... Mr_P didnt realise that he had so many ... till he had to fit them all into ONE wardrobe LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 20:44  

TC,

Suppose she offered to come round and 'look after' you seeing as you were the 1000th caller!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 20:49  

*but i dunno about the resources from the Yorkshire warehouse being exported to the Nth East..?!?? *

Karey, we ride into Yorkshire for the great roads, it's a shame it's good for nowt else but laying twisty tarmac lol

Meant you could bring it with you but i've had a very kind PM and a copy is in the post 2moro!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 20:59  

Strangely enough, she did RK!! Unfortunately it was all a scam... she turned up on my door and I must admit that she was stunning.... her eyes locked on to mine... she pulled me close to her and whispered in my ear that she would do anything for £100............. so I got her to do the 10K service on my Harley - much cheaper than the dealer!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/08/2009 21:00  

TC

A wise choice when you consider they only charge £25 round here for 'extras' and I'll bet she washed and polished it when she'd finished then told you she was off to f***in Yorkshire to deliver some DVD's eh

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 21:05  

lmao @ TC ! Nice one RK.. and nice one for the kind BM'er who's pm'ed you. I was just about to ring .. i was.. really !!! ;o) * twisty tarmac is gooooooood*

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2009 21:05  

How strange Karey, thought I heard the phone just about to ring!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 21:11  

LMAO @ you lot.. I would just like to point out ... Ian & I are not in Yorkshire tho RK ... And we have ours for our kids

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 21:14  

Nooooooooo not ring YOU silly.. i was goin to ring my nice friend at the Highways Agency, LEEDS, ...thats LEEDS!!! (hehe) and order u a copy.. cos im nice like that :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2009 21:15  

Awww thanks Karey but i'm sorted now, apologies for the misunderstanding

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 21:25  

shud think so anorl i dunt even have your number silly! Lol @ shell u really need to get ian to cut back hun lol and back on thread... i hope the kids enjoy their DVDs :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2009 21:29  

So have they arrived yet RK??

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/09/2009 18:39  

got mine aaaaages ago havent done the interactive bit yet tho. think id prefer to see tangomans caravan chaos first,wonder if its as good as the last home movie he showed me wonder if his film is interactive?

Update Reply
julie j @ 01/09/2009 18:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email