MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What music are you listening to?

What music are you listening to?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What music are you listening to?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What music are you listening to?

It's funny how a certain piece of music can conjure up powerful memories and for pretty much everybody,it's different. I have a very wide taste in music,I suppose you could say Motorhead to Mozart lol my mates missus said once that anybody trying to analyze my personality through my music collection would never do it in a million years! It very much depends on my mood what I listen to at any one time but my favourite track of all time is Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.No particular reason for that but some years ago a couple of mates and me went on holiday on a canal boat.One of my mates shot a lot of video of the beautiful English countryside and the wildlife,he overlayed that with Louis singing wonderful world and I was reduced to a total wreck

Update Reply
pondlife @ 04/08/2009 08:23  

I always say music is a diary of ones life! ya dant know I was a philosipher did ya!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 04/08/2009 08:24  

Pack up pond you're gonna have us all in tears n i'm trying to do some work!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/08/2009 08:25  

Had Planet Rock on this morning, but at work now, and got crappy local radio on.. borrrrrring!! My personal music tastes are varied too, I like anything from Metal and Rock to Genesis, Phil Collins, Bob Marley (love chillin to Marley), some gabba/hardstyle (thanks to my son whos a hardstyle DJ .. must soundproof his bedroom some day)...but kinda listen to anything really... Hate not having any kinda music on... can't be doing with quiet.. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/08/2009 08:32  

Aaah Pond you big softie...yes Satchmo was great , RK all of fleetwood mac was good stuff ,one i'll never forget is "go your own way" late 76....i'm in uniform on the border and my wife posts me a "dear johnny letter" that song got me through 90 days of kak ,like Prof and Pond it depends on the mood .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 04/08/2009 08:42  

Wee bit of Nickleback for me this morning, good driving music me thinks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/08/2009 09:30  

Nell Bryden is on the up, and I'm still waiting for Amy Macdonanld to make another album. . . went to see Newton Faulkner the other week, He is brilliant. But i do agree that it all depends on the mood. Ive got Ade Edmonson and the Bad Shepherds in player upstairs, Holst - Planets in lounge(just had to go check), and am listening to Fleet Foxes while im working hard (almost) on computer!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2009 10:43  

Just dicovered Snow Patrol... Chasing Cars it on the repeat button feel 14 again

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 04/08/2009 13:52  

The Firebirds (a rockabilly band, Dave DD, aka Booby, told me about them and now I play them a lot)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/08/2009 16:47  

interpol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2009 16:52  

I think its fairly obvious wot my musical tastes are by my nickname. I tend to stream my music from last.fm. only have to listen to tracks i want, no dj or adverts. A quick point of order to excalibur though. The only good fleetwood mac is peter greens fleetwood mac. everything after was sanatised americanised drivel. Ahem IMO.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/08/2009 17:39  

doing some house stuff to king kurt and guannabatz

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 04/08/2009 18:57  

well ,depending on how i feel, if i feel rocky,joe satriani ,gary moor,jeff healy,sabbath ,rush,u2 ,yes ,or something late 60.s 70s' rock,if i fancy a more mellow bit of music ,eva cassidy, neil young ,bob dylan ,or maybe some laid back floyd.

Update Reply
minger @ 04/08/2009 19:06  

sounds good minger, satriani is an amazing guitar player

blues I can't believe you're slating Fleetwood

Blues is just that, blue n dull IMO

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/08/2009 19:11  

oh i forgot 1 of the most talented guitarists ever,peter green

Update Reply
minger @ 04/08/2009 19:15  

Steve Vai, another great one minger

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/08/2009 19:24  

yea .the list could go on and on,suprised no one mentioned clapton,still its early days ,only 3 pages posted!

Update Reply
minger @ 04/08/2009 19:50  

Madness !!!! time to stomp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2009 19:55  

someone has mentioned clapton minger, you!

Madness takes me back Ian, school discos n cider

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/08/2009 19:57  

well i got the cider too at the moment lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2009 19:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email