MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

it,s a miracle - whats everyone doing today

it,s a miracle - whats everyone doing today - Forums [Biker Match] it,s a miracle - whats everyone doing today - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

it,s a miracle - whats everyone doing today

Its a miracle, i have woke up at 6 am, and there is this funny yellow thing shining in the sky...........THE SUN.....so its bike out shortly, bucket and bubbles...polish....then treat bigbird to a ride out.........just thought everyone could drivel on here about what they have got up to !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 07:19  

Up late then Ian! 5:30 for me sun shining through the window. Cracking concrete today putting base down for my garage so I can get the bike out of the living room!

Update Reply
lezg @ 02/08/2009 07:24  

Sshhhhh - don't say it out loud, it might go away.

Update Reply
prof @ 02/08/2009 07:51  

jus goin out for breakfast on the seafront! then a trip to the new forest to Bramshaw for an afternoon t dance with lots of lovely ladies to dance with ,then a evening ride home into the setting sun[i hope]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/08/2009 08:38  

soundslike a good day tm.......is it a rave your off too lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 09:09  

Waiting for this ....kin wind to drop so i can saddle up and ride out of town Ian

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 02/08/2009 09:53  

you should not of ate all those beans and onions then !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 09:54  

LOL they were nice tho mate As it happens we had a late night with too many beers n curry, same effect tho!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 02/08/2009 09:55  

quality !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 09:57  

Where you off 2 RK ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 10:06  

Sun's gone in now and it's a bit breezy, but what the hell. I'm off to the Woodvale Rally near Southport - bikes, cars, buses, aero engines, you name it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/08/2009 10:08  

Ok have a good one all im off to wales

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 10:12  

Blade i'm off up the East coast to the Scottish borders with a pair of lesbians! Shame they ride better than me

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 02/08/2009 10:59  

Had an early morning ride down to the thames at windsor and chucked some stale bread at the ducks and swans. Incredibly peaceful and incredibly quiet,what a truly glorious world this is

Update Reply
pondlife @ 02/08/2009 11:20  

RK,I got a t shirt that says dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians lol

Update Reply
pondlife @ 02/08/2009 11:21  

B P what's happening in Wales? (I'm just being nosey) This afternoon a mate of Nitro's is coming to have a look at my bike with a view to buying it. The bike is in a mate's garage so that's where I'll be going. My gawd I have a thrilling life lol Well Nina was right by the look of things, no rain YET

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2009 12:50  

i have a lesbian with a tshirt...........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 13:06  

Well thats me just back. Got to the bike show around 12 stayed till 3 , lots of really good bikes and peeps . Then of to see friends & set off back about 5 . No rain , cracking day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 19:22  

Isn't it typical the first day of sunshine in ages..I am shattered from running girls round and driving up and down the country since the girls broke up for school....never mind..it will return..has to for my meet...I've ordered it especially!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/08/2009 19:47  

pond if I thought it would fit me i'd buy it off you just for the wind up mate lol

purrfect, tell us more I think we're all ears eh lads

Blade, sounds like a great day mate. It was gorgeous over the scottish borders all day and I had two leather clad arses to look at for hours as well as the great scenery, perfect lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 02/08/2009 19:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email