MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whats happened to bm?

whats happened to bm? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] whats happened to bm? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whats happened to bm?

awwww fanks

Update Reply
nina @ 01/08/2009 11:48  

lol @ nina..somewhere nice and warm by the sea.. anyone got a space in their suitcase?

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2009 11:48  

Only joking Karey, keep your fur on! Ian, haven't you got yourself in enuff trouble already without carrying members off!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/08/2009 11:51  

unga bunga...man want woman

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2009 11:55  

RK.. I know hun.. and if i had fur ..i wuddent be sat here in a fleece! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2009 11:56  

*picks up the last word and runs away with it*

Update Reply
pondlife @ 01/08/2009 11:57  

pond.. ...now THATS the kinda humour I love about this site! That med me chuckle! thank you have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing... I'm off to build an Ark... now where did i put mi hammer.......

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2009 12:02  

i never noticed awt was wrong,but then i rarely do

Update Reply
dunans @ 01/08/2009 12:05  

When you've got it built Karey, pick me up on the way past please, monsoon here n my first weekend without kids in months. Bike screaming to be out and weather sh*te! typical

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/08/2009 12:12  

Have noticed the vibe of BM changing a couple of times during my subscription and this is going to happen when you have a fluid membership. When things get petty (like recent weeks) then I just take a sabbatical and let them get on with it. It just isn't my thing. However when I see someone come on with a Holier Than Thou attitude then it gets my attention. Luckily those people soon respond by calling the site 'cliquey' and then dissapear from whence they came... boo hoo - don't let the door hit your a*se on the way out. Matt has an excellent site here and is helped in a thankless task by an army of mods who do a fantastic behind-the-scenes job in keeping the site running the way it does. I honestly think some of them could easily find jobs as UN Peace Negotiators after their experience here...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/08/2009 12:18  

Karey , if you see a couple on a rooftop near York please throw anchor and drop a rope ladder we'll join you in the ark for some drinks lol , still raining here lightly since 11 last nite .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/08/2009 12:20  

p.s. Karey - I am doing the same as you!! There is a possibility that the rivers are going to flood here so I am building a six-floored wooden vessel to save one certain breed of fish... I am calling it TeeCee's Multi-Storey Carp Ark....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/08/2009 12:21  

i think we should all just get on with the site how it was a short time ago, but you will always get different opinions, but lets all move on.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeze, tee cee...love the ark name buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2009 12:26  

lol at teecee

Update Reply
nina @ 01/08/2009 12:27  

Out with the rods and tackle guys TC is sponsoring a fishing weekend..booze is welcome only the skipper cant drink he he

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/08/2009 12:30  

>doesn't drink anyway....< erm... excalibur - wouldn't encourage the male members to 'get their tackle out' too much on here... (and I was really looking for another phrase to use other than 'male members'!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/08/2009 12:35  

Another nice word gone for a ball of dwang...just bring your "rods" then , rest to be supplied on board with the johnny walker black lable on the house(boat)lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/08/2009 12:47  

got me in the fishing mood now...need to go get some bait

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2009 12:47  

*chucks worms at Ian*

Update Reply
pondlife @ 01/08/2009 13:22  

well,as I recall from being a member and moderator in the early days of BM and newly returned again, there has always been a turnover of members, the usual die-hards and a fluctuating vibe within the forums and chat rooms. It changes when new ppl come and the stalwarts leave but usually settles down at some point, sometimes with the need for Matts and/or mods input unfortunately! However, has it's already been said, if ppl think before they post and take as read rather than being over-sensitive or reading too much into it all (you can get it wrong with texts/postings etc, not the same as face to face!) and respect other ppl and their views, it should all remain harmless and just plain good fun and company! After all, isnt that what it's all about? Enough aggro and stress in real life without having it on the BM site too dont you think? Play nicely plz ppl some ppl have had a hard time out there and are a bit vulnerable so join sites like this for a safe sanctuary to meet new friends in - be good to keep it that way surely?!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 01/08/2009 13:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email