MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

No more youtube topics

No more youtube topics (3) - Forums [Biker Match] No more youtube topics (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

No more youtube topics

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2009 23:36  

I miss the "topic related" direct links as it was so quick and easy to handle ! press a button check it out and back on BM in no time at all...rules are rules i guess.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 25/09/2009 09:38  

oompaloompas are orange I think!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2009 10:26  

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GUZZLE DOWN SWEETS EATING AS MUCH AS AN ELEPHANT EATS WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY FAT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO DOOMPADEE DOO Bet you start singing it now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/09/2009 11:24  

Refreshing Matt's post for the new members (for full post see page one) Also, remember that NO FULL LINKS are allowed. i.e you should ALWAYS remove the http:// and www. at the beginning of ALL links you post so that they are just plain text, not links (This only applies to links to external websites, not bikermatch links).

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/09/2009 12:40  

i know this Sandi ...just voicing my opinion

Update Reply
excalibur @ 25/09/2009 13:10  

Aww Billy I wasn't aiming it at you, I was trying to get it back to topic, for the new members. I agree entirely with your opinion, I prefer a clickable link as it's much quicker. I was just letting newbies know so they may remember for the next time they post an outside link.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/09/2009 13:14  

Thanx Sandi, now i can return to being my confused self again *what was that all about* lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 26/09/2009 11:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email