MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

No more youtube topics

No more youtube topics (2) - Forums [Biker Match] No more youtube topics (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

No more youtube topics

saucy fg.....what would you be doing with a fluffy baseball bat...does it take batteries lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 09:12  

<------- bashes Ian over the head with the wooden baseball bat!!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 23/07/2009 09:34  

ouch......watch me horns

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 09:35  

*refresh*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/07/2009 00:25  

why refresh ??? i dont want hitting again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2009 01:48  

*refreshing for newbies, especially cissy*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/08/2009 21:41  

me finks im guilty of puttin a youtube link on soz matt a moment of forgettfulness, i consider my wrists 2 be well and trully slapped

Update Reply
drobess @ 19/08/2009 22:00  

Drob!!! your lights are on but no-one at home

Update Reply
moonstone @ 19/08/2009 23:59  

LOL moon me lights r well n truly on now(I made sure the switch woz on as well)

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/08/2009 00:03  

Drobs You should have stuck to the raccoon story, they would have bought it eventually honest lol Matt my apologies i know I have put several links on but if i say how stunning you look can i be forfiven pretty please o handsum one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/08/2009 10:20  

thats not his piccy he's really a 4' oompaloompa!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2009 10:26  

4'? I'm not surprised, he's been eating that sarnie for months now, he'll never get any taller if he eats so slowly

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 10:35  

looks like he'll be a porker when he's older!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/08/2009 10:37  

its mentioned a lot Kwak, and we mods send reminders to those who post links.

It's mentioned a lot in convos on the forums... but might it be an idea to have a "Before you post" locked thread on the forum... most forums have a "posting rules" kinda thread, so folk have an idea of what they can and can't post.

It's not so obvious that external links aren't permitted, unless you frequent the forums fairly regularly.

For new users, it'd be helpful to have a posting information topic (locked & stickied to the top of the forums, so nobody can add to it & it doesn't get lost pages down)... you could put in it about no external links, acceptable language use, no personal disputes etc etc etc, whatever criteria you want the members to adhere to. If it's clearly laid out in one place, nobody's got any excuse when they get deleted and a slap for breaching said posting rules

It's also not obvious that external links aren't permitted when those that are posted are left in situ on the threads.

It'd be helpful if every time an external link was posted, a mod went in and "broke" it.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/08/2009 10:39  

P.S. I know it's in your T&C, but people rarely look at T&Cs... they're more likely to look for posting rules on the actual forums.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/08/2009 10:41  

If he is truly an oompa then can i have a dumpity doo :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/08/2009 11:08  

If he is truly an oompa then can i have a dumpity doo :) Not on here, unless you clean it up, the cleaner is on holiday

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2009 11:10  

aint oopaloompa's green or is it yellow??????????

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/08/2009 16:50  

Refreshing Matt's post for the new members (for full post see page one) Also, remember that NO FULL LINKS are allowed. i.e you should ALWAYS remove the http:// and www. at the beginning of ALL links you post so that they are just plain text, not links (This only applies to links to external websites, not bikermatch links).

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2009 23:09  

You mean like this one kwak:-

http://www.thislinkmeansnowt.com??

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 24/09/2009 23:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email