MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

jumping in!

jumping in! - Forums [Biker Match] jumping in! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

jumping in!

Hi all,

Another new person. Just getting started in the bike world (coming to the dark side apparently!). Live near Bristol but family have a holiday place back up in Snowdonia (where I'm from originally) so it would be much more fun to whizz back up on a bike. Although, as it the home territory of Mr Brunstrom & his wonderful traffic taliban, the clean licence might not last long!

Update Reply
jonesie @ 11/07/2009 13:35  

Welcome to the mad house. Your doing the right thing by jumping in feet first. Were a friendly bunch and don't bite (well we don't leave marks lol). What trade stand will you be bringing to bike shows and put a list up.

Update Reply
Phil @ 11/07/2009 14:11  

Hello Jonesie,

I've only been a member a couple of weeks but everyone here seems to be really genuine and friendly. Get into the forums, they're highly entertaining

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 11/07/2009 14:22  

Hi Jonsie welcome hope you enjoy the site as much as I do x Lin

Update Reply
moonstone @ 11/07/2009 14:30  

Hiya Jonesie, been a member for 1 week and everyone is well friendly so enjoy!

Update Reply
Laid back and me @ 11/07/2009 17:43  

Hi Jonesie Welcome to the mad house , you have done the right thing, both on the jumping in & joining the biking world Keep a look out on the events pages & join in

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/07/2009 17:51  

thanks all. Pagan Prince, it's a leather care range called Leather Therapy & the next show is Llangollen Motorcycle show. Doing most of the BMF events, Ally Pally, hopefully the big NEC show but so expensive to exhibit plus the trade expos too. It's a hard job but someone's go to do it!

Update Reply
jonesie @ 11/07/2009 17:52  

a big welcome to ya, if i were you i would purchase one of wannabes virtual soap boxes, as you will on yours soon enough lmao....enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2009 18:19  

welcome to the madhouse lass, check out events there's always sumthin goin on

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 11/07/2009 21:51  

Ian do you know me in real life?! I have been known to rant & rave a bit heads off to buy her soapbox...

Update Reply
jonesie @ 12/07/2009 16:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email