MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now!

Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now! - Forums [Biker Match] Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Yee haa! Passed Module 2! Fully fledged biker now!

Thanks to all my friends on BM and off BM for all the encouragement you have given me whilst Ive been training the last couple of months...

Thanks for your messages of support this am and congratulations this pm!

Marie and Tamrock thanks so very very much for everything including the cracking Miss Girl Racer card and the bottle of champagne!!! which I found on my doorstep upon my return!

2 faults only and that was on the very first junction as I was a bit hesitant after that just clean sailed it!...Still in disbelief!

Mini V is up for sale now in hope of getting something a little more me!

Yee haaa cant come down off the ceiling YET!....

Come on all you learners if a 42yr old woman can do each 4 parts first time anyone can!!!! Lets have a roll this year!

Good luck to anyone taking their test soon!!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/07/2009 15:26  

CONGRATULATIONS ROSIE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/07/2009 15:39  

WAY TO GO ROSE I did post it in what made me happy but didnt want to spoil your news so didnt mention your name

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2009 15:47  

Nice one Rosie
What's 'a little more me' likely to be? - (I hate to think, but it will be 'loud'!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2009 15:48  

AWWWW absolutely fantastic news Rose Ooooo what ya gonna get then????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/07/2009 15:48  

scuse my blondeness B C but do you mean you passed your practical test? it's all these 'modules' that throw me. When I was learning it was just theory and CBT then practical test, don't recall any modules. Had modules when I did my business course, not same tho eh? lol Anyway whatever it is/was CONGRATULATIONS B C

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2009 15:49  

OH & a PS to rose You were always a fully fledged biker chick ... Your just a legal fully fledged biker chick now

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2009 15:51  

Yeah too right Shell..you are too! You and Jansky WILL be joining me very soon!!!

Yep Kwak....theory/hazard perception test, CBT, Module 1 practical riding and finally Module 2 practical riding...long way round but its achievable...I'm living proof!!!

What am I getting next...errrrrrrm have no idea.. next week a friend of mine is taking me to lots of bike shops to try a few out...cant afford a brand new one YET but it will give me an idea what is more me!!! All I know is that I will be like a kid in a sweetie shop...one thing for sure I have a tight budget so I am not rushing into buying the first bike I see....

L plates off Mini V she looks naked now! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/07/2009 16:08  

Ah right, ta B C I WILL try and remember, slap me if I ask you or anyone again lol That means your next bike will have to be restricted for 2 yrs, or have they changed that as well? Good thing about the Varadero is it looks bigger than a 125 anyway so seems odd to be sporting Ls. I tried one out for size when I was looking for a bike but I got a nose bleed just looking at the height of it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2009 16:14  

Thats the beauty of a DAS course Kwak .. its all done on a 500CC bike , so no restriction to what you can ride. If you do your tests on 125 then you have to be restricted for 2 years. But that is set to change with the yet more new rules they are bringing in after 2011

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2009 16:23  

WELL DONE THAT LADY XXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/07/2009 16:31  

Congrats BC - I've had no credit for over a week, so couldn't reply to your text!

For anyone not sailing through the various parts of the test first time, don't lose heart just because one person manages it on a single take. It won't make you any less of a rider for having to take a couple of swings at it.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/07/2009 16:45  

Congratulations... I am soooo happy for you. Well done you have worked hard and played hard to achieve it and it surely is an encouragement for me to continue as well. Nice one xxxxxxx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 10/07/2009 16:49  

fan bloody tastic Rose!!!!!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 10/07/2009 17:10  

l had a feeling you would pass as I've seen you ride your mini v with confidence so no stopping you now well done and congatulations

Update Reply
johnthompson @ 10/07/2009 17:14  

GOOO onnnn lass lol well done x

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 10/07/2009 17:18  

well done rose never doubted it for a second. 2 minors is as good as it gets i dont know anyone who got less than 2 (im sure we will soon lol) ....gratz

Update Reply
dunans @ 10/07/2009 17:43  

woooo well done, many congratulations! I also don't understand this module stuff. Whats the diff between mod 1 and 2? I take it mod 2 = full licence now? Is there still restrictions in place if u do it on a 125?

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/07/2009 17:56  

Easy way to remember Matt Theory = at a PC , hazard perception & highway code bit CBT = Learn the basics & show your ok on a road Mod 1 = Off road test , make sure you can handle your bike at slow speeds & also swerve & emergency stop at full speed Mod 2 = On road test ... make sure your ok on the road, you do your obs etc etc & yes pass all the above on a 125 & your restricted for 2 years before can ride over 125

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/07/2009 18:22  

thanks Shell

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/07/2009 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email