MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brightona 11th October 2009

Brightona 11th October 2009 - Forums [Biker Match] Brightona 11th October 2009 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brightona 11th October 2009

I was just trying to work out my diary and went to the website for Brightona, but something strange seems to have happened with the Brightona.net address - perhaps someone forgot to pay the hosting fee or something?!

Anyway, if anyone's interested, you can find the details here instead:

http://www.brightona.brighton-rock.net/

It's a great end of season show and oodles of fun to be had

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/07/2009 11:58  

Only 8 people going from BM??! Gotta be a misprint or something! Come on you suvverners - get yourself along there for a great day out.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/10/2009 01:19  

Weather permitting (purely cos we are taking the kids on the bikes) I plan to be there! *will add self to event*

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 06/10/2009 06:59  

I'm hoping it'll rain itself out now and bring us the good stuff at the weekend... You never know your luck!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/10/2009 07:21  

Live in hope me..... if I wasn't taking the kids on the bikes, it wouldn't matter.... but they object to being cold and wet for some strange reason!!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 06/10/2009 07:25  

Looks like the suvverners are now spoiled for choice this Sunday - brekkie at Boxhill, midday meet at the Oakdene and all day at Brightona... don't say we never do anything dahn sarf

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/10/2009 00:02  

Well we're up to 13 on the list now & there are at least 3 others I know will be there too.

So see y'all there... maybe... Not even going to attempt a co-ordinated meeting point in those crowds! Enjoy the bargain hunting and bike-ogling and give us a nudge if you spot us

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/10/2009 09:13  

Hi Wannabe! Do BM have a meeting point at Brightona on Sunday? It's my 1st time and can't contact with nobody from here - when arriving there! Not on a bike - so, have to take the train Will be nice to meet some of the people from BM, might go alone- don't know if my daughter is going ... Lena Cheers

Update Reply
Leninhabiker @ 09/10/2009 12:55  

Hi Lena,

I don't know if anyone's planning to try and meet up...

Personally I'm not planning to meet up with BM people at this one - it's HUGE and there are thousands & thousands of people there... I don't have (or want! lol) a timetable in mind, so don't want to set up a meeting time/place and end up breaking my (or his) neck to get there in time!

It's not the easiest of events to meet people at, because it covers a lot of ground and everywhere's so busy...

Getting there by train is dead easy and you won't get caught up in traffic that way It's a short walk to Madeira Drive from the station and it's downhill all the way... it's just harder work getting back to the station! But there are plenty of bars to call into and make the walk (stagger) easier.

It's well worth dropping a PM to the others signed up on the event to see if anyone's planning to meet up. Or you might even get yourself a pillion? You never know your luck

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/10/2009 14:18  

No worries, my daughter is coming with boyfriend - guess I will b having company! Have fun - see you in next one

Update Reply
Leninhabiker @ 09/10/2009 23:51  

That's great news Lena You'll have a brilliant day out... It's sunny on the coast this morning, with a few clouds around, so fingers crossed it holds for tomorrow!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/10/2009 11:27  

I hope everyone has a great day out and the weather is kind If you take any photographs you could add them to the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=497

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2009 23:15  

*hangs head in shame re: lack of pics*

Erm... 1) forgot my camera & 2) didn't quite make it there!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2009 18:11  

oh Wannabe???????? didnt quite make it there?????? what happened??

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 12/10/2009 18:25  

Oops sorry! No dramas or anything like that

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2009 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email