MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Viewed profiles - count

Viewed profiles - count - Forums [Biker Match] Viewed profiles - count - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Viewed profiles - count

It's been suggested that we remove the number of times count from the people who have viewed your profile. So rather than seeing a list of people who have viewed your profile, along with how many times they've viewed your profile, it could instead show the last time/date they viewed your profile. This count apparently puts people off viewing a profile more than once. What does everyone think?

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/07/2009 22:59  

Not fussed either way... although up to now, I've tended only to bother clicking on people's profiles if they've clicked on me more than once... contrary as ever

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2009 23:18  

i think the count is better, but i too am not reet fussed

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 06/07/2009 23:52  

Meks no difference to me Most of em only look once and then beggar off But at least they're lookin

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/07/2009 00:43  

your lucky emz...no one looks at me, but i like it that way lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2009 01:42  

This count apparently puts people off viewing a profile more than once. What does everyone think? Personally I prefer to see the count, tho a Prince would be good too seriously I do prefer the count on the views, tho I've got a lousy memory so I can never remember if I've seen a profile already so I've probably visited the same profile a few times.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2009 01:47  

must admit - I prefer the count - I'm same as you Kwak - lousy memory ...so the count lets me know that I've looked at someone & how many times i've forgotten that I've looked at em! Also - sometimes, people are too shy to send a PM, so if I see that someone's looked at my profile a fair few times, then I PM em to say Hi.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/07/2009 08:13  

I prefer the count as apposed to the date, u can generally work out when someone has viewed your profile.

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/07/2009 08:17  

new piccy ian???[get rid o that fn elmet!! an SMILE!!!] ps, i dont respond to any pm's without full face piccy's not your motorbike or pet or kitchen or so far awy yu cant see or any gurnying pic's!!!CC take note!oh she did! dont get that many anyway!jus spouting !i'll shut up now!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/07/2009 11:25  

Not fussed either way , i often go into a members profile a few times after comments made , just in case i've missed something interesting .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 07/07/2009 11:39  

Only speaking on behalf of my own prolfile, but i'm pretty sure most have viewed more than once cos they cant believe i'm brave enuf to go out in daylight :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/07/2009 12:39  

I think you do yourself a disservice in your profile dear lady, wearing your undies over your clothes seems to prevent the thong effect.

Update Reply
prof @ 07/07/2009 13:04  

Doesn't make any difference to me which is there to be honest Matt

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/07/2009 14:51  

Prof on this occasion i was lucky usually all my undies fit me a like thong (not a pretty sight at all)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/07/2009 15:10  

I would prefer the count, as Karey says, you can generally work it out when someone has viewed you if you are a regular visitor to the site. Even easier now you have changed it. TM - I agree with you on the piccies

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 07/07/2009 15:30  

Must admit I prefer the count, but not overly bothered either way!

way to got brummiegirl, you did make me laugh with that comment!!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 07/07/2009 16:11  

ok then the count stays. Thanks for responding

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/07/2009 17:46  

Yay for the Count! Now Big Bird... Stay or go?

Just for the record, so long as that stupid purple dinosaur doesn't get a look-in, I'm easy

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/07/2009 17:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email