MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

chunkichick: challange

chunkichick: challange  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] chunkichick: challange  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

chunkichick: challange

How do you mean "if he wears a dress" ............

Update Reply
prof @ 06/07/2009 06:03  

Well is nice to see everyone entering into this, what we need now is some sort of workings out on how to do this.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/07/2009 07:51  

ohhh I am SOOOoo going to donate to see this

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/07/2009 09:05  

shell u n me n dc need to hyjack geoff with rach's help coz she's his boss lol sort out the gear..dresses n handbags, then take em to the rally, simples!!.... well it sounds simple anyway. i aint got any such stuff in my house tho kelly does have a handbag i cud use. then we just need to get every 1 who wants to donate to hand it in b4 the rally...coz we need to raise 500 min remember....yes that is £500; so decided as i rekon it means i wont have to do it lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 06/07/2009 10:04  

Count me in ..i gotta have a hand in gettin geoff in a dress!! pmsl. Hey debs.. we shudda asked Susan (at matlock) if she had any spare? lmfao!

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/07/2009 10:46  

i dont get it - why is it so special that a girl dresses as a girl? Now Geoff and the guys dressing as women, that's something worth seeing lol. Can we make them ride their bikes around town in girly dresses? Well hillarious!

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/07/2009 10:50  

I don't actually recall agreeing to wear a dress for £500 lol!! I did though agree to stump up the first £20 to see DC and CC to wear dresses. However, it is true that I offered to wear one myself for whatever time Roachy and I will be there if £750 is raised. Yes, you read correctly, I am willing to spend my time at the rally in a dress, as frilly and girly as anyone can find! And yes it is also true that I was willing to walk hand in hand with Nitro who would also have to wear a dress (but I've told him he can't have a kiss, it's only for charity). However, it looks like he isn't willing to do this regardless of what money we raise in which case it will be down to me alone. I'm willing to do it .. over to you Nitro?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 10:57  

£10 from me if they all ride round town in girly dresses....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 06/07/2009 10:57  

Hmm .. safety first I think. However, if someone can find a dress that goes over my leathers, I'm up for it!! Sod it, I'll wear a dress (over my leathers) whilst riding the bike around town if; a: £500 can be raised before the rally and b: the other fellas do it as well (I will do it on my tod, but it would be funnier if there was a group of us) Come on guys, it's for charity!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 11:03  

yey, gud on ya geoff, dress ova leathers is good idea for on the bike, tho without leathers on site. matt if u knew me n dc then ud understand why gettin us in a dress is just as much a challenge as getting geoff in one tho to be honest he didnt take half as much coersing as us girls did. hmm cum to think of it he didnt need any!!!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 06/07/2009 11:30  

Hey, I'd even shave me head for charity!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 12:19  

Doh.... but how about your eyebrows? Or a chest wax? or leg wax? Heyyy its commendable that you are willing to offer up your body for sacrifice!! *errr.. i mean willing to help out the BM rally cause in such a generous way*

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/07/2009 12:24  

Geoff why are you and roachy not camping??i have a roomy teepee you could borrow,only condition is it must fly the saltire now,must read back thru thread,sure someone mentioned rally virgin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2009 12:26  

ok then u need to setup one of those charity donation website things so we can record the donations to date (Also simplifies things for you)

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/07/2009 15:31  

I am looking at the moment to see if any of the charity donation sites do for the air ambulance in general, all I can see at the moment is for certain districts... will keep looking tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/07/2009 16:15  

Because we just don't like camping Cassie lol! It certainly ain't because we don't WANT to camp with YOU lot, it's just camping ain't for us. I don't really want to go into it in detail in case some people take offense cos I really wouldn't want that, but not everyone likes the same things, that's all it is. But we are coming along, just won't be stopping over.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 16:24  

Hmmmmm u mite havta !! if we take away your keys Be afraid..be VERY afraid ...

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/07/2009 16:26  

did anyone Note Geoff used the word 'we' not I for being an RV ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/07/2009 16:27  

You reckon you could keep em off me Kaz lol???

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 16:28  

What you on about Shell?? I never even mentioned about RV?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/07/2009 16:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email