MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

who needs Glastonbury

who needs Glastonbury - Forums [Biker Match] who needs Glastonbury - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

who needs Glastonbury

I have just had confirmation of my Ambo shifts for the Echo Arena this moth and I am one happy dude. Tue 14th Leonard Cohen Thu 16th Squeeze / The Pretenders Tue 21st Simple Minds Fri 24th Jools Holland Mon 27th Gloria Estefan Fri 31st Deacon Blue Sat 1st /08 The Australian Pink Floyd Show Anyone else got any good gigs coming up this summer?

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/07/2009 00:02  

hey you are one lucky bloke, you need any help in the ambulance im quite good with sticking plaster maybe i can ride shotgun (if i get to see the bands)

Update Reply
trev0r987 @ 03/07/2009 00:11  

Looking forward to Floyd. Saw then at the MEN a few years ago and they were boss. I missed out on Beyode, ping and the MTV awards as I was away either in Essex or Milan. Lost track of the bands i have seen there. From memory Elton John oasis keen Duran Duran snow patrol War of the Worlds Status Quo The Stranglers being a sad geek who volunteers his time away has its perks.

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/07/2009 00:23  

oasis...in the sun shiiiiiiiine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2009 01:07  

there is a music festival near me in a viilage called wymeswold its called 'glastonbudget'...its great and is cheap to go, well worth a look, google it and see for yourselves.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2009 07:00  

PP and you call that work ? you lucky devil! lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 03/07/2009 07:33  

Phil ... thats NOT WORK !! lucky guy.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/07/2009 08:50  

Sounds like a good line up PP. Have to admit I like Floyd............have loved their music for years, but never actually seen them or on Dvd or anything, so I didn't recognise Dave Gilmour til he introduced himself to me one day, (some while after he had moved in as our next door neighbour)

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 03/07/2009 09:14  

Hehehe! He probably thought it was dead cool to be living next to people who didn't make a fuss or get all star struck around him

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/07/2009 11:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email