MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Who has Viewed me issue

Who has Viewed me issue - Forums [Biker Match] Who has Viewed me issue - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Who has Viewed me issue

Hi Matt ...Just a quickie Q if you don't mind On the main page where you see who has viewed you ... I cannot see anyone who has a name past G & I know others have viewed me. I am not looking for anyone as I am happy with MR_P however as there are members here who are I was wondering, to make it easier to see who has viewed if either... The who has viewed me can be extended so that you can see all that have viewed you or & if this can be done I think it would be better... It could be listed by who viewed you last being the 1st on the list that way members who are looking for a partner can see new viewers, & know when they were viewed. What do others think ? As I said it doesn't bother me & I know your busy its just an idea

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 11:38  

Show off !!! Not a problem for me... only 4 people have viewed me

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 26/06/2009 12:52  

It's not my fault

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 14:26  

There you are Mr.P You've been looked at 5 times now!!!lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 14:39  

make it 6

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/06/2009 14:41  

7 - watch that Karma rise & a nod for good measure

My views often run out at "S" but blimey Shell - G?! Nice result!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2009 14:56  

8 ...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 26/06/2009 15:02  

OK ladies you all made an old man happy now ... he has only stated that he has 4 so you will all peek at him !!!! So who thinks would be a good idea to have views in 'view order' rather than a-z ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 15:19  

LOL, you're all great thanks... It's up to "10" people now... wow, I feel special

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 26/06/2009 15:26  

Ok ... I should change that ... you made a very old man happy Wub ya hon x PS dear ... 1st reply took it off topic ... congrats thats gotta be a record !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 15:52  

Personally speaking,I don't look at who's viewed me too much, because I don't think that who's viewed me is necessarily interested in me as a prospective partner, I've noticed,that if I post a lot, i'm viewed a lot, by both men and women, but I understand if you attach importance to being viewed then arranging them in order of who has viewed you most recently would be of benefit!. I only pay attention to the nods again, just a personal view

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2009 17:05  

Thanks for getting it back on track chick & for your input. As I said before my dear Mr_P took the topic on a long walk through the park ... I am happy with the man I have so it doesnt bother me, as you say anyone who does like to keep an eye on thier viewings may miss out on some that could peak thier interest.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 17:12  

basically, if you had all the results shown the list would be so enormous that the page would just seem to scroll on and on forever, so it's limited (at 50 i think?). Due to the counting (you can see how many times people have viewed you) the results are grouped and so I cannot pull the last date/time to order by who viewed you last. At least I couldn't when I designed it 6 years ago... but my SQL skills are better now so leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. If I can do the Karma system, then I think I should be able to do this :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 21:18  

PS: if you post something for my attention in the forums, make sure you let me know about it or I might not see it :-D Just click "Notify Moderator" above your post and then change the contact from Moderators to General/Admin

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/06/2009 21:20  

Ok thanks Matt Big huggles & a quick peck on cheek whilst Ian isnt looking Your a GUD UN

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 21:23  

Ahem! So that's how you got your Karma that high!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 26/06/2009 23:14  

Hey no fair was only a friendly 'Christian peck on the cheek'

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2009 23:44  

Yeah and that was just on a promise, watch out when Matt delivers!!

Update Reply
prof @ 27/06/2009 00:24  

Yeah .... he gets the same on the OTHER cheek

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/06/2009 09:15  

Talk about an incentive scheme.

Update Reply
prof @ 27/06/2009 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email