MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Chop n Rod Show 27-28 June 2009 - Cobham, Surrey

Chop n Rod Show 27-28 June 2009 - Cobham, Surrey - Forums [Biker Match] Chop n Rod Show 27-28 June 2009 - Cobham, Surrey - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Chop n Rod Show 27-28 June 2009 - Cobham, Surrey

Come along chaps and chapesses - let's see a few more names down for this event

£12 for Saturday, £15 for the weekend or a fiver for Sunday. Bargain!

2, 3 or 4 wheels welcome, overnight camping available - there's even a Premier Lodge if you don't fancy roughing it with the rest of us

Quality prizes for the custom show too - check out the website here: http://www.chopnrod.com/ or go to the MySpace page - link on the website.

Drop by and say hi to me on the stall and get me loads of photos of the show entries please!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/06/2009 08:41  

Yayyyyyyyyy an event near me!..................Boo I'll be haymaking!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 22/06/2009 13:19  

But................ I've bookmarked the page in case I'm not haying!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 22/06/2009 13:22  

Excellent! Or not! lol I'm kinda hoping the weather's going to be kind to me... but then again, if it's not so great, that'll delay your haymaking so you get to come out to play!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/06/2009 16:36  

Well it's a damp day today... maybe the haymaking will be somewhat delayed? Pop over and say hello if you make it

Hope it dries out a bit... no fun putting up tents and marquees in the rain And no punters, more to the point!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/06/2009 10:35  

Ye gads that was a hot & tiring weekend. Brilliant show - nice to see some actual custom bikes, instead of blinkin' Harleys with tassles!

& some of the cars were amazing. Hope this event will be back again next year - great venue in a really nice area.

As usual, I didn't leave the stall to take photos in time before everyone headed off, but hopefully my mate got some today & I'll nick them from her.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/06/2009 21:54  

I've been away riding Alaska and just come onto the site again and saw this! Fairly local and I missed it. Ho-Hum! Hope all is well with everyone!

Update Reply
shooter @ 29/06/2009 02:32  

Ticketyboo ta Batty

Plenty of stuff coming up - I'm sure you'll find summat within reach sooner or later when you're not off gallivanting and whatnot.

I might even be doing a car show soon *ducks from the slings and arrows of outraged BM bods* - will give you a shout about that when I get the details.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 19:29  

Glad you had a good time WB, ............unfortunately I was working all weekend!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 29/06/2009 19:31  

So much for the rubbish weather on Friday eh?!

It was SOOOOO hot there... I hope you had it slightly cooler... It was hard enough working on the stall - I think I'd have gone into meltdown if I'd been out haymaking!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 19:34  

Unfortunately, (or fortunately for good hay) it has been well hot here too.............but luckily my boy is home from Uni, so I manage to spend most of my time driving my tractor and JCB telehandler..........both of which have air con!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 29/06/2009 19:43  

They come with air-con these days? That's so cool! Literally!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/06/2009 20:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email