MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bulldog Bash 2009

Bulldog Bash 2009 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bulldog Bash 2009 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bulldog Bash 2009

"kid"and "sweetshop" springs to mind fellas

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 17:11  

I can't start a new thread, comp won't let me!! So... has anyone got bike boots in a v small ladies size for sale????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2009 20:12  

How small LC?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2009 20:48  

size 2 would be good, kids maybe :-/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2009 20:56  

Ah... just a wee bit smaller than I can assist with then! I'm just thinking of listing my Frank Thomas's on evilbay as it doesn't look like I'll be on my own bike any time soon and I'm desperate for the cash

But they're a size 4, so they'd be a bit "Coco the Clown" for you!

Will keep an ear to the ground for you anyway

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2009 21:00  

size 2 ??you must be joking

Update Reply
excalibur @ 06/07/2009 21:02  

but i really want heels, so what is available in a kids size? any suggestions?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2009 21:02  

How heeled? The terrain's a little rough for stilettos... although I do wonder sometimes... I seem to be way less clumsy when wearing heels... stick me in a pair of flats and I'm all over the place!

What about cowboy boots?

I tend to wear them most of the time anyway for biking. They're supportive around the ankle and not too heeled for shows/rallies. And you can get them in childrens sizes. Looks like New Rock etc start from a size 3, so I guess it's going to have to be childrens size boots you'll need. Must be really frustrating for you!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/07/2009 21:16  

i'm not jokin, how very dare you don't laugh at me!can't help being a pigmy :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2009 21:18  

Cowboy boots may be an option,thanks WB, at least they won't have "barbie" or "bratz" welded to the exterior!! I've got to have some "cred" at the BDB!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2009 09:44  

I often buy mine from "Sheplers" in the States - a good wide selection available in all price brackets (men's, women's & children), but it's a bit risky if you've never bought US footwear and don't know the sizing too well... they recommend going a size up for boots, but I've always gone for my actual size. (I measure a 4.5, but most UK suppliers seem to only do full shoe sizes these days, which is one of the reasons I like buying from the States)

I think there's a conversion chart on the site, but if not, there are plenty online if you google :o)

They're quite fast delivery-wise, although you often get caught for the import duty/tax *sulks* So it's worth bearing in mind when you're looking at the prices.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/07/2009 10:14  

P.S. If you decide you can't live without Bratz/Barbie, I'm pretty sure you can get cowboy boots with those on them?

*runs* ---------------->

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/07/2009 10:15  

oooo u cheeky little mare XX, I'll have a look at "sheplers" website,, thanks again WB! I'm pretty sure a 4 american size is a 2 in british sizing, I buy american tap shoes so presume boot sizing will be the same!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2009 10:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email