MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Credit Crunch solved

Credit Crunch solved - Forums [Biker Match] Credit Crunch solved - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Credit Crunch solved

Dear Mr. Darling,Please find below my suggestion for fixing Britain's economy.Instead of giving billins20of pounds to banks that will squander the moneyon lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.You can call it the Patriotic Retirement Plan:There are about 20 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them £1million apiece severance for early retirement with the followingstipulations:1) They MUST retire. Twenty million job openings - Unemployment fixed2) They MUST buy a new British car. Twenty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university - Crime rate fixed5) They MUST buy £50 of alcohol/tobacco a week ......and there's yourmoney back in duty/tax etcIt can't get any easier than that!P.S. If more money is needed, have all members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/06/2009 08:42  

HERE HERE !!!! I second that motion ... plus would be nice to be the daughter of a millionare

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2009 09:07  

me three.!!! sounds so easy.. solves everything in 1 fowl swoop!! would be cool, mam as a millionaire...me as her only beneficiary....

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 09:53  

heheh same here Debs , only mam & dad would qualify & I am only child too

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2009 10:12  

i knew there would be sumthin good to bein alone lol...eventually!!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 10:15  

Only thing is I think my kids would want to 'be treated' ***could I change my name & move before they found out ***

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2009 10:51  

pmsl, they have to wait another 50 years.. tho i rekon i would spoil em a little, always do lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 11:15  

Excellent solution hun...............................oh and yes the thought of mum as a millionnaire is tempting!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 17/06/2009 14:24  

What a great idea lets post it the the pxxxt in No 10

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2009 19:23  

haha .. I wish I had thought of it, but alas, I dint.

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/06/2009 21:34  

haha

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/06/2009 21:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email