MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

last Saturday Xmas Bash

last Saturday Xmas Bash (2) - Forums [Biker Match] last Saturday Xmas Bash (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

last Saturday Xmas Bash

Oi............ Never argue with a woman who knows her mind..... Do you know any like that?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/12/2006 19:24  

we know what we know and thats enough as for the rest u men just have to do as ur told

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 22/12/2006 04:50  

never!!!!

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/12/2006 04:53  

What? you mean all the time?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/12/2006 06:50  

now look - gotta put penneth worth in here - woman after all!!! Men were made simple, hence brain capacity and unable to multi-task, us women complicated creatures - hence can multi-task, have children (need men there of course but give us time and that could change lol!!) look after man, home, family and work too. We're even riding motorbikes too now lol!!!There lies the problem - Venus and Mars - on different planets. But doesnt that make life interesting? a little trip out to another planet now and then keeps life interesting and fun - maybe trying to understand it is where we're going wrong lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2007 08:26  

Life would be incredibly boring if we were the same. Not keen on the thought of little green men tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 27/02/2007 16:08  

Multitasking!!?? only women can do it!?? pretty good at it meself,had plenty of compliments on the use of my hands now if you were to say womaen were good at multytalking then yes I would have to agree there with you girls I'm about to get sevaral slaps I reckon

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/03/2007 19:55  

compliments only on ya hands oggy?

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 05:47  

oh no Di there not the only thing I've had in me hands far too modest to say where I've been complimented elsewhere but did get a nice one in a pub the other night

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/03/2007 07:22  

summat else occured to me but won't post it........................

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 08:10  

methinx i have a similar mind to di!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 04/03/2007 12:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email