MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

senior dating !!!

senior dating !!! - Forums [Biker Match] senior dating !!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

senior dating !!!

Just noticed when you click onto this site there is a banner for various dating sites,but the one that bothers me is the senior dating site.It says its for the over 40,s. I'm in my 40,s but certainly dont consider myself senior ffs. Mind you some may consider me a past it knackered old timer. Age is just a number as far as i am concerned.

Update Reply
lavender @ 05/06/2009 21:01  

the adverts are generated by google by looking at the words on the page. Its nothing to do with you or your profile on bm. But - ur a full member and you shouldn't be getting adverts if you're logged in.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/06/2009 21:03  

Yup - it's the google ads on the login page... i'd forgotten about that Lavender - I'd meant to have a wee rant about that myself! Senior indeed!

I'll bet they don't get too many folk signing up for their "service", inviting 40 year olds to "senior dating"!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/06/2009 21:11  

senior dating was probably thought up and run by a teenager who thinks being 40 something is past it. i am happily 40 something and would certainly never want to be a teenager again,ever !!!!!

Update Reply
lavender @ 05/06/2009 21:59  

Feck if 40 is senior am I ancient at 50? lol My lad said 'a middle aged bloke, in his 30s'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2009 21:59  

hey i am only 38 lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2009 22:23  

So what chance has an "old gimmer" like me got then May as well order the box an shroud now Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 05/06/2009 22:51  

google doesn't know your age! Its just standard advertising. The ads will rotate. I get the same sometimes and im 24 lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/06/2009 22:53  

Teehee! Noooooo Matt - we know it's not targeted advertising... it's just daft advertising... I mean, what bright spark thought :

"Ooooh I know! 'ere chaps! Great idea for the new advertising campaign. It'll generate SHEDloads of traffic to the website. We want to attract the over 40's market, right? Well, let's call it 'SENIOR' dating - that'll show respect for the elderly generation and that we understand even people who don't have our fabulously youthful 20-something hardbodies occasionally indulge in rudies. Trust me! I'm in marketing and therefore know EVERYTHING!"

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/06/2009 07:26  

Got chatting with a lad a few weeks back on a silly online game... He was horrified when he discovered I was FORTY ONE???!!! and said "WOW! That's REALLY old! & you're still playing silly games?!"

My response?

Hey. I'm 41. It's 10pm on a Friday night. WTF are YOU doing stuck indoors playing a daft game?

At least when I was 19 I was out partying every weekend, instead of sitting indoors stuck to a computer screen talking to my pretend friends who live in the box!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/06/2009 07:30  

morning wannabe, 41..your in ya prime girl, i am 38, and way past it lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 07:34  

It just keeps getting better Ian... I wouldn't swap 41 for 19 for love nor money!

Hell, I even like myself these days!

I am, of course, lying. As everybody here knows, I'm 29

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/06/2009 07:54  

omg...i have dug myself in a big hole thinking your 41, but i cam only see your eyes, cant believe the weather, not got the kids, got a 100 mile round trip to go and hopefully pick a new bike up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 07:57  

At least when I was 19 I was out partying every weekend, instead of sitting indoors stuck to a computer screen talking to my pretend friends who live in the box! Wannabe,when you were 19 there wasn't any computer screens. I need to hide now don't i.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 11:30  

ricdude when you were19 had computres been invented? obviously wannabe posted this not anybody else!!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/06/2009 11:50  

WB,when i was 19 tv had only just been invented. Or was that when we got our first one,can't remember.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 12:07  

Oh Ricdude i hope you know a good place to hide Coz she WILL find you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 12:11  

I know Venty,i keep forgetting she knows where i live.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 12:32  

i am senior and sensible well part of thats true but i feel like a teenager on my duke he he snrk bmfff

Update Reply
crowcat @ 06/06/2009 18:27  

i feel like that too..after picking my hon blackbird up today, what a bike !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email