MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (557) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (557) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi and welcome to all new members
Dates to look at

27th Aug Barmouth camp

24th Sept Llandovery camp South Wales

Both open to all members and there partners + child friendly if your a single parent or its your weekend these and more events on the threads and in the events calendar look forward to seeing your out and about soon.

Not confirmed yet but the Halowistmus party may be on again this year end of November in Burton upon Trent Staffordshire open to all members and partners

Update Reply
JP @ 01/08/2021 08:34  

Hi. I'm Carl. I'm 56, Here for Friends Fun and hopefully Love. Please be gentle I'm new to all this.

Update Reply
dibs3427 @ 01/08/2021 17:16  

Hi there. Let's see how this goes. New to biking and new to this site as well. Wish me luck. :)

Update Reply
Twin8Bit @ 02/08/2021 15:31  

Hi everyone, my sisters always chatting/meeting blokes on here so I thought I would give it a go. (I’m into women though)

Update Reply
Montaukproject1 @ 02/08/2021 21:26  

🤣😂🤣😂 so pleased that you cleared up that little fact Montaukproject1.

Thanks for the chuckle, hope you find what you are looking for 🤞🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/08/2021 22:13  

Welcome onboard dibs3427 and Twin8Bit.

Check out the events calendar and get yourselves along to a meet/rideout/rally. They are a great way to meet fellow BMers and find rideout buddies. 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/08/2021 22:17  

Hi people !!

Update Reply
joeinthesticks @ 05/08/2021 17:49  

Morning all, looking for some ride outs with chilled folk, long distance, overnight camping, weekends away seeing our amazing country from two wheels, Midlands based but I’ll ride anywhere for a good laugh with good company, cheers. 👍

Update Reply
Simon O @ 08/08/2021 09:42  

Welcome onboard joeinthesticks and Simon O.
Maybe see you in a field at some point in the future!

Check out the Events Calendar, there's plenty going on, see something you would like to attend? Stick your face on the event and get yourself along. You will find a bunch of like-minded folk, lots a banter and good rideouts.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/08/2021 10:09  

Hi all,

Anyone near Whitchurch, Shropshire?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2021 20:01  

Hi,is there any good man out here?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2021 10:08  

Hi there, I'm currently getting ready for the big bike test. Wanting to get a Honda rebel, probably 500 but with little experience might be better to get a 125 first? Looking for some fun events and rides in the future with some great people. Been told this is the place for it!

Update Reply
Moon21 @ 09/08/2021 15:53  

Hello! Just found and joined while looking for (our workshop and myself) events to go to and people to meet. I'm based in London so fellow Londoners don't be shy! I ride a Yamaha XJ6 and my partner a tuned up Triumph Speed Triple. :) Nice to meet you all!

Update Reply
Lilydabeast @ 10/08/2021 10:26  

The Rebel 500 is pretty much meant to be someone's first bike. I'd say find one to sit on to see if it fits and if you are comfortable on it. If you get a 125 you'll end up feeling limited by it very soon. This is only one opinion though.. see what works for you! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi there, I'm currently getting ready for the big bike test. Wanting to get a Honda rebel, probably 500 but with little experience might be better to get a 125 first? Looking for some fun events and r...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2021 10:29  

Hello Everyone :)

Update Reply
triggtwowheels @ 11/08/2021 18:06  

Hi all, been a member for quite a while, I only look in occasionally and never knew there was a forum.

I'm from the Teesside area and always looking to meet new people for rides out and meet ups etc.

It would be nice to make acquaintances.

Update Reply
bobkw @ 13/08/2021 20:13  

Hi everyone 👋 x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2021 21:12  

JP
In: Birmingham
Dates to look at

27th Aug Barmouth camp

24th Sept Llandovery camp South Wales

Both open to all members and there partners + child friendly if your a single parent or its your weekend these and more events on the threads and in the events calendar look forward to seeing your out and about soon.

Not confirmed yet but the Halowistmus party may be on again this year end of November in Burton upon Trent Staffordshire open to all members and partners

Update Reply
JP @ 14/08/2021 06:38  

Hi just joined. Looking forward to chatting and meeting some of you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2021 17:46  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi there, I'm currently getting ready for the big bike test. Wanting to get a Honda rebel, probably 500 but with little experience might be better to get a 125 first? Looking for some fun events and r...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2021 16:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email