MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (530) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (530) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hellooooo and welcome all B M newbies, I hope you're managing to dodge the virus, and keeping the boredom at bay. 🙂

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/04/2020 14:37  

Hi, newby here :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2020 17:07  

Hi All

Should have sent this 2 months ago, whoops!

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 08/04/2020 23:46  

Hey, been here a couple weeks but not ventured onto the forums yet. Just stopped by to say hello and thank you for this site xx

Looking forward to getting to some events when COVID-19 fooks off

My daughter in law tested positive today, my son has blood cancer so is high risk if he catches it.

Looking for a lock up / garage to store my wheels in new location before I can get my bike here with me.

I miss her 🏍💋

Update Reply
GoldenGirl @ 12/04/2020 19:36  

Fingers crossed your daughter in law pulls through this and both your son and daughter in law stay strong. Xx

Welcome to the site. Once this virus is over with you,ll get to see this site at it's best. Plus meet some lovely people

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 12/04/2020 20:13  

Hi, new member just saying hello

Update Reply
cheernotes @ 13/04/2020 17:47  

Hi and welcome to all new members we are still hoping that this season isn't a complete loss

April, Pilly day Cancelled BM Event
The rest are still ongoing but will be updated as they get closer

June 12th 14th south wales camp. BM Event
June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally.
July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event
Augs Bank holiday Barmouth camp BM Event
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2020 18:10  

Hey All, how's it going.

I made my account ages ago and never actually got around to doing anything with it haha. So yeah pretty much new.

From sunny Peterborough (which is actually sunny today surprisingly) Hoping to meet a lot of you out and about once this lockdown is shifted!

Robbo

Update Reply
Damnrobbo @ 15/04/2020 14:57  

A big hello to one and all ✌️

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2020 14:59  

Morning all

Joined last night. I have to say cracking change from the usual dating site. I am the kurgan from cornwall, close to plymouth. Got a spare seat.........am larger than life heavily tattooed club biker, it's good to talk so message me and thanks all.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2020 15:25  

Ahoy! Hows everyone doin? enjoying the sun?

Update Reply
clerigoprofano @ 21/04/2020 11:01  

Welcome onboard all newbies 👋🏻

Check out the forums and the chat room, we don't bite 🤔(much)🙄

Also have a rummage through the events calendar, see if there is anything you'd like to attend, a bit later in the year (hopefully lockdown will be lifted for some part of this year!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/04/2020 19:06  

Just saying hi, I stopped working last Wednesday when I thought I'd pushed my luck far enough. Not bored, I seldom am, even last year when health issues kept me off work for about 9 months. I am missing my daily ride to work though.

Update Reply
Hondapartsman @ 23/04/2020 11:59  

Has Matt put in a revolving door? Lol
Kurgan only joined a few days ago and now his profile is deleted.
😕

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2020 14:38  

hiya im a newbies yipppeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2020 14:56  

Hi all newbies
Welcome all to BM and hopefully we will soon be all out and about for ride outs and meet up's

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/04/2020 15:24  

Welcome to all new members still hoping that these will go ahead

June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally. Awaiting update

July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event

Augs Bank holiday Barmouth camp BM Event.
If this goes ahead Mids events will be bringing a few bottles for the NHS Care workers and other Emergency workers all you need to do is turn up and don't forget your ID. This may be bumped to a later camp or event

Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2020 11:40  

Hi... Im new to the site. Been a biker since the 80's and looking for events and people to ride with. I'm ex-mil (27 years) and my bike is my therapy. Currently suffering like most here with withdrawal symptoms due to Covid but once the lockdown is lifted I'll be lighting up the tarmac again...

Update Reply
jimbojetset @ 26/04/2020 18:12  

Hello! I’m John. Getting on a bit now, but still enjoy bikes enough to be still making a living in the bike business. Not a riding God, and the idea of a track day fills me with horror! Hoping to meet new buddies in and around North Wiltshire.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2020 11:24  

HI ALL I AM JULIAN FOR HASTING ../NEW TO ALL THIS /// i have just got my 2 honda blackbird and love it ..soon be time to do all the mods on it ..you have one life live it i say

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2020 19:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email