MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (529) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (529) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi, as instructed.
I guess some of you will know me. Some will know of me.
Not riding right now, buggered hips.
8 years on the NABD national committee, used to run Fido's Cojones rally stall and now working customer service in a contact centre.

Update Reply
Lemster @ 20/03/2020 11:18  

Hi, I is a newbie on here,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2020 19:14  

Hi all new to the site hope you are well and looking forward to some "in helmet isolation" sunshine starting to show her face more and more.
"Don't let the virus get u down. "

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2020 00:08  

Welcome onboard all newbies. I'm liking "helmet isolation"👍🏻😂

I was sent this earlier this week;

🏍️ Avoid crowds = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Do not use public transport = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Well ventilated spaces are virus free = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Protect your nose and mouth = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Recommended use of gloves = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Try not to touch contaminated surfaces = do not let anyone touch your motorcycle

🏍️ Avoid shaking hands = do not remove your gloves when getting off your motorcycle

🏍️ Keep a safe distance from other people who cough & sneeze = ride motorcycles

🏍️ Maintain a positive and prudent attitude = only way to ride a motorcycle

**Feel free to share this important information**

It raised a smile during a very strange week 🙂

Stay safe, keep healthy everyone 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/03/2020 00:33  

Hello 👋 and welcome to all newbie BMers, hope you're managing to dodge the virus. 😷

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2020 04:39  

Hello People, I`m Phil, newish on here, 3 days ish. Bike not out yet but 2 weeks & she`ll be buzzing. Fed up with this virus, it`s not that bad, worst part are the HOARDERS, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
650Bandit @ 23/03/2020 06:57  

Just joined this evening :)
Need something to do with this Covid 19 on the loose
Wanted to say hello and hopefully when things are a bit chilled, looking for ride outs with other 125 (ers) or to pillion with guys on a bigger machine

Update Reply
GoldenGirl @ 23/03/2020 18:49  

Hi all newbies, Welcome to BM

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/03/2020 19:02  

Hi all new here

Update Reply
Jamesr6 @ 24/03/2020 16:56  

Welcome onboard. I'm sure you will settle in quickly. If you can't find your way around just holler I'm sure someone will be able to help 🤔😃👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/03/2020 18:49  

Hello I’m new 👋🏻 Looking forward to getting to know people 😊

Update Reply
Z650chick @ 24/03/2020 20:10  

Hi all, new to this site, new to riding. Getting my first bike this weekend not that I can use it for a while.

Update Reply
Scottyt74 @ 27/03/2020 22:05  

We are still hopeful that some of these will go ahead so fingers crossed

April, will be Pilly day Cancelled
The rest are still ongoing but will be updated as they get closer

June 12th 14th south wales camp. BM Event, At present all sites in wales are closed fink will be speaking to the owners.

June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally. At present the rally venue is closed but hoping to be reopen by then.

July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event, No details at the moment as all pubs closed.

Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp BM Event. At present all sites in wales are closed, I will be speaking to the owners soon

Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event, No details at the moment as all pubs closed.

Not looking good to be honest all we can do is keep our fingers crossed that something turns up soon.

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.

Update Reply
JP @ 28/03/2020 08:12  

Hello all, I’m new to this. Look forward to meeting up once this pandemic releases the bikes!

Update Reply
Silverwing @ 30/03/2020 20:51  

Hi All. Possibly not the best time to be joining a Motorcycle site and looking for someone to ride with.... but life is far too short.... ;-)

I've been riding for 46 years (doesn't time fly when you are having fun!!) and have ridden and owned lots of great bikes. When time and weather allows I ride for pleasure, occasionally commute, tour and love track days. I currently have a BMW S1000XR, CBR954rr Fireblade and a Kawasaki ZRX1100.

I'm looking forward to being part of this site.

Update Reply
Typhoon @ 30/03/2020 22:37  

Welcome onboard Typhoon. Maybe see you in a field somewhere at some stage over the next 12 months 👍🏻🤔

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/03/2020 22:40  

It's not to bad a time fo you newbies to join, at least you have the time to chat and get to know people ready for when we can start meeting up again

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/03/2020 03:58  

Hi everyone, I'm Gary, new to this site but hope to chat and meet up for a ride when lockdown is done. Feel free to say hi 👋

Update Reply
LoneBiker1 @ 31/03/2020 13:36  

Hello 👋 and welcome to all newbie BMers 🏍️ 🙂

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/03/2020 20:19  

Hi to all you newcomers ! Once you find your way around the site it can be very useful..lots of meets, but if course they are all on hold..cgeckout the forum, a few good tips & chats in there, keep safe & remember-STAY HOME-

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2020 22:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email