MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bwb been playin with the road again!!!!

Bwb been playin with the road again!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bwb been playin with the road again!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bwb been playin with the road again!!!!

I want to know why Storm has so many latex gloves she has some to share .......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/12/2006 05:30  

Keeps her hands clean when she has dirty jobs to do of course

Update Reply
Di @ 19/12/2006 05:33  

Hmmmmmmmmm ??????????????

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/12/2006 05:39  

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2006 12:14  

Well, I'm sorry!!! Wot could she possibly use them for if it's not that?

Update Reply
Di @ 19/12/2006 13:35  

Wouldn't u like to know pmsl, Storm has many uses for her latex gloves haven't u hun, rofl.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 19/12/2006 15:01  

Update Reply
Di @ 19/12/2006 15:10  

101 uses gwen !!!!!!!! NO 1.... i have a dog that rolls in cow shit, fox shit, etc if she gets the chance an i dont want to wash it off her with bare hands. NO 2..... cleaning me drains out. NO 3..... raw meat !!!!! NO 4..... err running out of things now but will find 101 uses somehow !!! so yep di you got it right in one.... dont know what rc uses them for though !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/12/2006 15:34  

use number 4: Blow them up and paint the ringers red and the thumb yellow. Looks like a chicken....... great fun at parties. use number 5: paint the fingers and thumb red..... pull over top of head and you look like a chicken ....... great fun at parties. use number 6: inflate as big as possible. Tie a knot in the end and use as a ballon with nobbly bits ...... great fun at parties. Does that help at all Storm?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/12/2006 02:10  

Update Reply
RC @ 20/12/2006 04:04  

i do think you need to get out more rube if thats what u get up to

Update Reply
RC @ 01/01/2007 06:11  

ty rube very usefull hints, will try them out in new year heheheheheh

Update Reply
storm @ 02/01/2007 04:06  

use number 7: fill with helium and tie to the kids keeps them amused for hours... great fun at parties. use number 8: fill with helium, when things quieten down inhale through pin hole in thumb... immediate squeaky voice.... great fun at parties. use numbe 9: Take to farm... fill with slurry, then throw at each other and see who it bursts on... great fun at parties....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/01/2007 19:56  

gwad rube bet your birthday partys as a kid went down well..........bet the kids were beating down ya door to get an invite to them

Update Reply
storm @ 04/01/2007 12:20  

Funny that............. never had any parties when I was a kid... dunno why.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 04/01/2007 20:29  

they over rated rube thats why... you pay out loads of dosh to take kids you never see from one birthday to next to bowling, flicks or whatever, these days your expected to provide a party bag along with the slice of cake an then the little shits fall out with ya kid the day after !!!!! never understood party bags cos they cost loads and arnt the kids supposed to bring the birthday kid something ??? who ever started that one needs a b******ing jak stopped havin partys a few years ago now, he knows he will get an extra pressie if he dont go out !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 06/01/2007 11:25  

Good idea Storm... cheaper to buy an extra pressie than have a herd of mongrels round to cock up your day.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 13:06  

too right rube but its just cost me £12 for a mac donalds for jak an his mate, he only has one bout every 6/8 months so didnt mind too much, but i had to have a happy meal to keep cost down they gone in one gob full dont feel like ive had me tea but made up for it with my pudding !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 06/01/2007 15:43  

A McFluffy or whatever they call them these days?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/01/2007 15:44  

kids had a mcflurry each but i didnt jaks gran made him a birthday cake so i had some of that with cream and chocolate bits

Update Reply
storm @ 06/01/2007 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email