MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard 2009

Farmyard 2009 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard 2009 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard 2009

Heres an idea. We pitch up in the dark cold healthy field. Then spend most of the time in the big top. Then go and stand around someone else's bonfire. Let them take the blame for destroying the ozone layer.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/05/2009 00:03  

"bump"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2009 00:13  

that idea sounds like a gud 1 to me

Update Reply
caz36 @ 09/05/2009 07:44  

I think I will camp in the safe field too. Last time i went to the farmyard there were too many near disasters. I am only going to annoy a mate of mine who will be on the first aid crew. I am under orders not to get drunk or stoned and be taken to the First aid tent. I know what they do to drunk an stoned people and it ain't pretty. BTW XY's cross on his chest is not a first aid on because the Red Cross emblem, which is a protected symbol under law and it is the MOD who take you to court if you misuse it has a specific design criteria it is 5 red squares of equal size surrounded by white squares of equal size and there must be a minimum of 1 white square on each tip of the cross. to be totally geeky the Red Cross emblem is actually the Swiss flag reversed. this is because the founder of the Red Cross movement one Henry Dunant was a Swiss man. you can't say you don't learn nowt on this forum.

Update Reply
Phil @ 09/05/2009 08:43  

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Got my ticket today!! Lets partyyyyyyyyy !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/05/2009 16:37  

complained last week ticket had not arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got in from work today and its there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2009 14:47  

wooo hooooooo nice one Craig! I must admit i nearly put the envelope in the shredder, because I thought it was junk-mail! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2009 14:52  

looking forward to this one,,,,, vodka and ????? already in,,,,, will be chill'n with bob marley i think!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2009 14:58  

Sorry i cant make this one hope u all have a wicked time and take loads of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! karey stay standing up this time lass!!!! lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 13/05/2009 14:59  

**whispers quietly...my ticket's arrived!!....also it's my birthday that weekend.....**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/05/2009 15:14  

**You'll never get away with it HFG**

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 15:28  

BIRTHDAY GIRL AT FARMYARD"will not even mention it stella"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2009 15:43  

thanks Craig - like to keep these things quiet ya know!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/05/2009 15:46  

you wont here me mention it again!!!!! will probably write about it loads tho 21 again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2009 15:49  

4 Weeks this friday girls, times ticking away, so pack your bikes up and have a little jaunt fully loaded to see how you manage rather than leave it to the day!!! You could also put my tent up when we arrive and blow my airbed up to give you plenty of practice for future trips etc (just a thought??) Did I mention the birthday girl at farmyard this year,,full details and pictures available in the following news of the World!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2009 11:57  

Errrrr Craig.. think you shud put up OUR tents and blow up OUR airbeds.. favour for a favour, dont u think??? I have had lots of practice, thank you!!! Hopefully im gonna be riding Ziggy to triker's rally this weekend which will be my tester... fingers crossed! Birthday? is there a birthday coming up?

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/05/2009 12:26  

worth a try!!!!! BIRTHDAY.. DID SOMEONE MENTION BIRTHDAY (at the farmyard) not me!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2009 12:48  

Once packed Karey, unpack and take out things you dont need, then repack, then same again and you should end up with basics!! ie--roof and beer!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2009 12:51  

lol sound advice Craig!!! thanks

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/05/2009 13:22  

Bike, helmet, cash, all you need for a "bare bones" rally

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/05/2009 14:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email