MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dis-organised Chaos

Dis-organised Chaos (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Dis-organised Chaos (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dis-organised Chaos

lazy so and so's lol, dont blame ya shell, i must be the only sado that was up at 5 am polishing my bike..lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 09:59  

Well Mr_P does take longer & longer to recover from a night out, add that to the stress of having to ride Stuey yesterday lol , I am surprised he is alive today

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/06/2009 10:03  

Pass me the zimmer frame

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 07/06/2009 10:06  

Yes Geoff , 10 yrs of national conscription in RSA ( not voluntary )this was stopped in 94 when the ANC came into power ... today the young men in South Africa have little discipline and even less self respect ,the army had its good points and the memories are nice .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 07/06/2009 10:07  

Chaotic it certainly was!
And totally brilliant - we must do this again

PS - anyone seen Napoleon?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 19:03  

Shame I missed it AGAIN Exhaust blown apart Why does it always happen to me when I want to go out and have fun Can't remember breaking all those mirrors Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/06/2009 19:25  

Hi All, Got separated after diversion and road closed. Was waiting for Geoff and Roachy but missed them too. Anyway thanks to all , especially FJ for organising the chaos and as XK has said , we must do it again. Bet we could never find some of those tracks again. I had a great time. Fantastic countryside. Really good company. It will be interesting to hear the excuses from those who didn''t make it. I don''t think we had one drop of rain, so bad weather won''t wash. Thanks again.

Update Reply
napoleon @ 07/06/2009 19:29  

Am glad to say a good day had by all , all be it a later start than planned , got there at 10:10am myself followed shortly after by suziyamki , then a long drawn out wait for the others to turn up , eventually got underway around half 12ish .

Some great roads found, and some skiddy pants ones too(cheers Geoff)

Roachy Geoff and myself got separated off from the group too , at the same place as u napoleon , glad to c u got home safe m8 , however we did meet up with the rest again at Sun Inn .

Raring to do it all again , from a different meeting point , any suggestions ?

Haven't sussed out the knocking on my bike as it had stopped doing it by the time i got home , fairly sure it was the drive chain which got lubed up as soon as i got home .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 07/06/2009 19:51  

Fantastic little ride out, many thanks Dugald. Really glad to see you got home Richard, we thought you were with the others and they thought you were with us!! I went left where the diversion sign was but as there was no marker person and the road actually went round to the right and I''d just taken a left turn, figured everyone must have stayed on the road, so we turned round and went the other way but there was no-one to be seen! Turns out they''d gone left after all!! Texted Stella to say we were seperated and was going to head back to the Sun Inn as only 4 miles away and she replied saying they would head back to the Sun Inn too. We really must get your number Richard so we can contact you next time. Myself, Geoff and Dugald were gobsmacked when everyone (finally) turned up at the Sun and you weren''t with them - hope you had the satnav with you! And how good was the weather! Thanks again everyone, very enjoyable day and looking forward to another chaos rideout.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/06/2009 20:21  

I concur!! Must admit, I was very sceptical at first about the whole "organised chaos" idea, but in practise it was a lot of fun. And I'm sorry about the 1 in 4 downhill hairpin covered in mud, I actually was thinking what a cracking little road until that point. But it added to the enjoyment overall, as did the getting split up bit. Brilliant idea Dugald, well done mate.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 07/06/2009 20:28  

absolutely cracking day out - Cheers FJ Got a tad damp on the way home from Squires though - was ok till we hit the other side of Wakefield & then it started raining & then as we got to within 20 mins of home the heavens absolutely flooded us!! My arse was absolutely soaked with all the spray from the back wheel - also not helped by the massive 'puddles' we had to ride through. But other than that the day was Brilliant & we do apologise for the delayed start . As has been said - an apt name for an apt day - Oh Richard - glad to see you made it home...we were worried about ya!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/06/2009 21:37  

Just seen the piccies - not only did your *having 5 mins* at Brimham Rocks turn into going rambling you had ICE-CREAM as well. Hmmph!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/06/2009 22:55  

Well said Rachel

Double Hmmph

Update Reply
fastjock @ 07/06/2009 23:11  

errrr..that was XK's fault!!! he made us!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/06/2009 08:43  

wot time was you at squires ?

Update Reply
nina @ 08/06/2009 11:31  

err think we were there just after 7ish - it was empty - maybe a handful of bikes there! we had a brew & a pasty & then left, just in time to hit the rain@ Wakefield lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/06/2009 12:48  

Yep. Was a really good day out. I'm usually one of the last to arrive! Not great at getting up early, first time I've been an early bird. Waiting time must be a record - 10.15am when I got there, and set off at nearly 1.15 !!!! I shall bear in mind, BM lot don't do EARLY Mind you, the food at the Sun Inn was worth staying a bit longer for!!! I was shattered when I got home, so a really good do which worked pretty well considering it was "disorganised" and we had fun at Brimham rocks as well pretending we were in't stone age (you had to be there ... ) And NO rain!!!! Apart from a small shower on way home from Squires and that was after 7.30pm. Good do !!!!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 08/06/2009 20:11  

The vid is now available. Password bikermatch http://www.vimeo.com/5089585

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/06/2009 08:00  

lol - keep forgetting you have a camera on the bike!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/06/2009 10:20  

Great video Geoff, well done. Will we get to see the 'unedited' version too or did it really run that smoothly?

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2009 11:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email