MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dis-organised Chaos

Dis-organised Chaos (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Dis-organised Chaos (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dis-organised Chaos

yea maybe sounds good are the L's leading too cos i have a teribble sense of direction get u lost coming out of a car park cassie my bike is called tiny as long as i dont have to lead at any time i'll make 1 ( yea i'm a coward )

Update Reply
nina @ 01/05/2009 07:02  

oooh sounds good! As long as the lead biker doesn't take us on a Motorway! lol Yeh count me in! My bikes called Ziggy

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/05/2009 07:12  

My bike's called ... my bike! Sounds like it could be quite amusing, if not highly annoying!! However, I'll have the s*at nav on board, so if I get bored I'll just press "Home"!! Yep, count me in.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/05/2009 08:30  

Bored,on a BM ride out,ain't gonna happen bud "my bikes called my bike"go on Geoff,what do you call it when your all alone and whispering sweet nothings

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2009 08:41  

dont fancy doing the leading the bit but going in to work today 2 blag day off havnt named bike yet suppose better think of sumat

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/05/2009 08:49  

This sounds interesting! I might be up for it.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 01/05/2009 09:04  

Now on events
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=440

Defo no motorways or dual carriageways .

Sense of direction not required , after all it's a magical mystery tour .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/05/2009 10:28  

are u sure fj i have been known to ride around roundabouts for several mins deciding which way i want to go (and thats the 1's i no )

Update Reply
nina @ 01/05/2009 10:47  

Clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2009 10:51  

i went round Stairfoot roundabout 3 times on Tues, before I got the right exit!!!!...... People who know this roundabout might have a bit of sympathy.. its got lanes and traffic lights round it

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/05/2009 10:58  

I know what you mean Karey, but have you tried Shoregate roundabout, it leads into Huddersfield. It's worse than Stairfoot lol Event details: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=440

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/05/2009 11:25  

lol @ Kwak.. WORSE ??? im going nowhere near it! Theres even a song abart Stairfoot rarndabart... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLWfIiw9hpo

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/05/2009 11:27  

I saw the guy on telly, singing the song, but not seen the vid. PML @ road sign 'Wath' and 'Kath' and 'traffic works better when traffic lights broken' Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Back to the topic, Disorganised Bike Ride http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=440

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/05/2009 11:48  

Quite sure nina , once you've chosen , someone else takes over .

No matter where you are at some point you will come across a sign with a familiar place on it , and there will most likely be someone with a satnav anyway .

This sort of ride-out builds confidence and awareness of your surroundings .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/05/2009 14:03  

"People who know this roundabout might have a bit of sympathy.. its got lanes and traffic lights round it " Jeez, what a nightmare

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/05/2009 16:05  

"Quite sure nina , once you've chosen , someone else takes over " So if the turn you take causes loads of problems, it's for the next rider to sort them out! I am starting to really like the sound of this!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/05/2009 16:11  

just pray geoff ur not behind me on this 1

Update Reply
nina @ 01/05/2009 20:18  

we'll all be behind you at some point Nina,thats the whole idea

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2009 21:32  

Geoff could quite well be behind you on this nina , try to arrange peeps on a 1 experienced rider for 1 newbie/learner basis .

If your not keen to take the lead position , just take the next turn off .
Always a new road to discover and explore .

This could also be good for A-Z pics , somebody got to compete with XK , seeing as has completed it already.

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/05/2009 21:46  

Excellent idea for getting those elusive A-Z pics FJ, at least then some of the entries won't be pubs lol This ride-out sounds like a really cool idea and I hope that all those that take part take a turn up front. There's not one rider (on a 'big' bike) who's joined in any of the BM ride-outs that doesn't mind riding at a decent pace that suits the 125/newbie/slower rider. We're not all speedfreaks!!! Just sussed out why you ladies (Karey, Nina, Caz & HFG) don't want to take a turn at the front! You all want to just sit and stare at our sexy butts in leathers!!!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/05/2009 22:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email