MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello to old friends and hello to new ones I hope!

Hello to old friends and hello to new ones I hope! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello to old friends and hello to new ones I hope! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello to old friends and hello to new ones I hope!

After a very long break away from BM, I'm back...sorry yes I'm back..there will be no peace now! By the way I keep on getting pms asking me if Im seeing someone...no I'm not and have been single for a very very long time!!! Thanks to those good friends who have put up with me the last year...which has been the hardest in my entire life...I feel I'm getting back to the real me before Baz died....that's nearly a year now...Life has to go on! I must apologise to those folk who I've seen and haven't been myself with during this time..I'm sure you can understand why... Back to make new friends and get back in touch with some old ones too...looking forward to coming to some of the meets... Will be at Matlock on Sunday with my girls for a brief hello to folks so hope to see you there!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 16/04/2009 15:59  

There's never any need to apologise Rose - you're a lovely lady and friends are there for you in both the good times and the bad

Life does indeed have to go on, but it's an uphill struggle at the best of times, so lean on your friends when you need to - that's what they're there for

Great to have you back - may there be no peace for the longest time!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/04/2009 16:09  

hello im back too,i promise too behave this time round lol,im going too matlock on sunday too,so see ya there rose,and lou you been too quiet on that other site which i wont mention lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 16/04/2009 20:24  

nice 2 see u bak rose and u katy devil

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/04/2009 22:07  

nice 2 see u bak rose and u katy devil

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/04/2009 22:07  

I keep breaking that other non-mentioned site so I've got the hump with it!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/04/2009 01:01  

Oh WB you likkkel rascal...he he! I tried one site for a month just for bike meets and it was completely ridiculous and pointless! (Did you like that one...tactful...nearly said it but feared being banned just after one day back on here fulltime !!!)

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 17/04/2009 01:09  

Welcome back strangers!!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/04/2009 21:31  

And they don't get much stranger than Rosie & Katy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2009 21:42  

thats true xk,,well maybe me,,not sure bout rose lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 19/04/2009 21:19  

Hellooooo Rose.... glad the old crowd are nearly all here.

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/04/2009 21:41  

Rose - it was loverly to see you & the girls again today - hope you got your 'purchase' home safe

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/04/2009 21:49  

was my first meet today av got to admit the ppl wer as nice in life as thay av bin in the room witch suprised me thanks guys for a nice warm welcome to bm xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
triker100 @ 19/04/2009 22:38  

It's pretty unusual eh Triker? Best thing about this site - folk are generally "themselves" on & offline... I've been to many a meet arising from interweb forums/chat rooms over the years and there are an awful lot of fakers out there!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/04/2009 12:38  

Cant agree with you more..but there are a few non genuine folk on here..and they know who they are!!! MOST OF US are lovely!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 22/05/2009 17:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email