MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sunday BM event - Thames Valley

Sunday BM event - Thames Valley - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday BM event - Thames Valley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sunday BM event - Thames Valley

I've sent an event to mods for a meet up and possible ride out. Pop over to events forum for info pob

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 10/04/2009 21:56  

It's not up yet on the calandar, whereabouts were you thinking of?

Update Reply
njl @ 10/04/2009 22:21  

Ok ther seem to be site problems at my end so here are the details. As soon as the site works I'll put a thread on the events forum. (Matt I'm getting an error and it wont let me see the threads or only the top one or two and not access them but this area seems ok) ZZR ==== Event info ===== Howdo all, If anyone wants to come and play lets meet at Foxes Diner on Sunday from 12.30. I have a nice rideout in mind (and a shorter one if needed) if people want to go for a ride out (pub n ice cream stop included whoo hoo). Suitable for all but 125's might struggle on a couple of hills. Venue - Fox's DinerDeacon's Garage, Oxford Road, Dorchester on Thames, Oxon, OX10 7LY 01865 341607 In case you havent been before its about 10 miles NW of Reading on the A4074 and is a well known biker meet (though I think its just changed name). Easy to get to from Oxford/Swindon/Aylesbury/London/Aldershot areas. If anyone hasnt been to a meet before (or is a standard member and cant post) come along anyway we dont bite (well much anyway hehe) I'll be on a H plate Green ZZR1100 (black leathers or red n black Akito textiles) Hope to see you there pob

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 10/04/2009 22:22  

oh and there is plenty of parking if you want to come on 4 wheels. - and if you chat to people nicely I'm sure there will be a pillion or two going

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 10/04/2009 22:25  

Mat750 sees to the events calendar, not the mods, unless Matt has changed that too. mat750 may be away at a rally or somewhere, it's Easter weekend. May take a bit longer to get event submissions approved. I was having same error as you by looks of it, when it happens copy the exact wording and make a note of the time and send report to Matt, otherwise he may miss it in here. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/staff.asp

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/04/2009 22:29  

Already done... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=418

Update Reply
mat750 @ 10/04/2009 22:45  

How's that for service! and at short notice too, nice one mat750. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=418

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/04/2009 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email