MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Speed Cameras

Speed Cameras - Forums [Biker Match] Speed Cameras - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Speed Cameras

Thought you might be interested to know that following the UK Government's freedom of information act you can now get access to ALL speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months. Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a database? You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, (this is the bit that I didn't know) if you receive over 10 near misses, you will be classed as a serial offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit. This is why you hear of people being done for 34mph in a 30mph limit area, whilst others doing 39 do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address: http://www.i-database.co.uk You will be asked for a password, but just click on the need a Password link and you will be given one for future use.Or just enter your car registration. If there is any data on your vehicle you can click on the camera window to see a copy of the photograph. Hope it's useful.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 07/04/2009 00:21  

Great post Blue!! I will check it out Cheers mate Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/04/2009 00:39  

checked my reg when I got in this morning....... nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2009 06:07  

Ha ha ha so this old joke has reared its head again, its a belter

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 07/04/2009 08:29  

D'ohhhhh

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/04/2009 08:45  

Good one, tho a week late

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2009 09:13  

lol its soooo old though, always good

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/04/2009 17:15  

Fell for it once a year or so ago................... Damn if it doesn't look like my ex though!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 07/04/2009 19:53  

This one would have worked better on the general forum rather than the jokes page (bit of a giveaway that).

Update Reply
vinnie @ 07/04/2009 20:09  

I did spend a few minutes trying to remember if I was in Cambridgeshire that day!! Good post mate.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 07/04/2009 21:41  

topic moved - just for those who haven't seen it yet. Hope they dont read the whole topic first

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/04/2009 17:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email