MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southend Shakedown

Southend Shakedown (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Southend Shakedown (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southend Shakedown

yeah im riding up from brighton to the ace, then down to south end ,,where are people meeting ? i will have a few other people wth me

Update Reply
CaptainChaos @ 12/04/2009 14:14  

thats cool more the merrier ....no point us going to ace lol have to come back past me house on way back hehe. pm'd you with some more info. as for meeting point just roll on down there and give us a shout we'll find ya's. or your all more than welcome to stop off here...tho i reckon by the time you leave the ACE and get down this way we will be nr ready anyhow. let me know

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/04/2009 14:51  

Hi J Happy Easter and all that !! Will be at you 11ish,is that ok??? A 'little' says your doin' brekkie,shall I bring bacon ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2009 16:01  

lol got bacon ....sausages for sarnies and mugs of tea or coffee...yeah thats fine ....lazy bones has gotta get up and get over here as well so prob good time to aim for xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/04/2009 16:27  

See you then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2009 16:32  

no worries tc hun see you tommoz x

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/04/2009 16:36  

"Bump"

Update Reply
jabecs @ 12/04/2009 23:11  

*BIG BUMP* AND SAVE ME A SARNY Will be at the pier at 7.00

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2009 06:41  

A sarnie? But it's the seaside! It's the law! Gotta be ice cream, candy floss and fish n chips! Not necessarily in that order and not necessarily all at once *ahem*

*reverts to running back and forth, being completely ineffective in locating what she wants to bring today, but expending shedloads of energy in the process*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/04/2009 08:29  

How on earth have you got time to be on here with EVERYTHING you have to do today!!!!! Get sorted,see you later

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2009 08:31  

I don't, it just seemed as effective as running around like a headless chicken, but slightly more relaxing

*reverts to extreme faffing around mode*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/04/2009 08:54  

what you like .....you'll probably miss the bikes by then but its supposed to be drier later so good rideout anyway ... see you both laters

Update Reply
jabecs @ 13/04/2009 10:51  

Yep was another great meet ! fish & chips were just great. The weather held out, stayed dry all day (so i was told) Might be some pics soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2009 23:41  

Well at least Nodrog made a good return on spending the day at work! I had a thoroughly enjoyable day, but need to do something else to keep the wolves from the door this month!

Thanks to the lovely BM ladies for keeping me in business this evening though - I made more sales meeting up with you guys than spending the day "working" Shame to miss most of the bikes, but I did like that predator one... very cool.

Great to meet HG at last too, complete with curtseying

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/04/2009 00:02  

Fish n chips, ice cream an candyfloss Yer spoilt woman An yer fed the Wolf

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/04/2009 07:31  

I declined the ice cream on account of imminent belly bursting and on the grounds that ice cream "saved for later" never really works out so well.

And yes... thoroughly spoiled. I'm a very lucky lady indeed Thanks to the caring, sharing nature of my fabulous BM buds

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/04/2009 07:38  

Hi y'all Had the most fabby day! Sooo many bikes and the sun shone for us.Thank you to Jabecs for the ride,10/10,and brekkie of course.Great to see Sumo again,and his friend Nige and partner,and of couse to Ventrider,Wannabe (at last,and yes,I did curtsey,lol) and Kev.Cheers all for a great day Piccies later!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2009 08:42  

Does anyone have any pics of the BIKES at this event? Make sure you add your photos before the MAY issue of the newsletter (usually due out about the 7th) then I can add a link to them, cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2009 14:16  

Just on me lunch break and popped home to say thanks to all who turned up. Pics have been taken and will appear hopefully later (sumo made an excellent model lol). Was a great day and great company and the sun even shone for a bit as you will see lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 14/04/2009 14:26  

Oh and P.S. HG is a very pretty lady... and I say that in a purely platonic fashion

(On a slight tangent, when I first heard the term "VPL", I actually assumed it stood for "Very Pretty Lady" )

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/04/2009 15:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email