MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

thought of the day

thought of the day  - Forums [Biker Match] thought of the day  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

thought of the day

i'm going to get linched for this but ; why is it a women can guild a man into a half inch hole in the dark but can't park a car in broad daylight

Update Reply
street bob 64 @ 03/04/2009 00:31  

I agree with you on this one, you are in line for a lynching.

Update Reply
prof @ 03/04/2009 07:00  

I have to admit that I have yet to guild a man anywhere, now if you are talking about guiding a man in....................................Oh, and I can not only park a car, but also a pickup.......and a telehandler even when loaded with hay bales! *Trundles off to find a rope*

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 03/04/2009 07:35  

haha.. nice one Dragon And not only can I park a car in broad daylight, but I can spell too!! Over to you, boys!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/04/2009 07:57  

Mmmm.....isnt ' guild ' a farmers term or summat? Haven't done much of that. *gets in car to help Dragon with that rope*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2009 09:36  

Eee by gum, Kaz, u cant beet a gud spella!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2009 10:58  

Eeeh lad, thas reet tha knos, si thee

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/04/2009 11:03  

can i watch the lynching an do you girl's geld him b4 or after e's cut down!?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/04/2009 16:14  

Certainy you can watch...........after all, must set an example! As to the gelding..........I was unaware that there was any gelding planned but I do think that if he was guilded as he previously suggested, it would be better to do it after the lynching, as he would then look a bit like an Oscar statue!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 03/04/2009 16:22  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2009 17:07  

And whilst I'm on the subject, we all know that men generally have better spacial awareness, (after all they have to find the often rather small object, for insertion into the hole, in the dark), however I've yet to see one who can park the car whilst simultaneously controlling the children, applying make-up and deciding what to cook for dinner!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 03/04/2009 18:54  

Yeah thats true but thats women's jobs yer shoppin, cleanin, ironin, cookin, face slap, kids, so you should be able to park better in yer Tesco carpark!!!!

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 03/04/2009 22:03  

Don't forget opening the door onto the oncoming traffic to get the kids out the car.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2009 22:07  

i'm going to get linched for this but ; why is it a women can guild a man into a half inch hole in the dark but can't park a car in broad daylight Which 'half inch hole' would that be? *halo smiley* and if he needs 'guiding' gawd help the woman

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/04/2009 22:25  

lol kwak my thoughts exactly

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 03/04/2009 22:45  

one up the bum no harm done!! i loved the office[or is that orifice!]finchy[the salesman] being my favourite character *think's, could be banned for this but wtf!i'm past carin!*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/04/2009 23:29  

Good one Kwak

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 04/04/2009 07:38  

so you should be able to park better in yer Tesco carpark!!!!

What is it that possesses people to back into a space in said car park? You see them trundling back with their trolley, packed with enough grub to feed an army for a month... then light dawns that they might *actually* have to walk the length of their motor, carrying the shopping bag by bag, so they trundle it between the parked cars *bash* *scrape*

Ye gads. Is it SO tough to reverse OUT of a space?

And this is by no means an activity reserved for eejit women - idiocy is indiscriminate!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/04/2009 08:38  

Too true WB, I think they must be tryin to impress other shopper/drivers with their reversing skills I go shopping on me bike so dont av that problem Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/04/2009 12:26  

Couldn't agree more Wannabe, never ceases to amaze me when I see people reversing in!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 04/04/2009 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email