MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scooter Meet Ace Cafe 29 March - piccies!

Scooter Meet Ace Cafe 29 March - piccies! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scooter Meet Ace Cafe 29 March - piccies! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scooter Meet Ace Cafe 29 March - piccies!

Yes, yes, never mind all that about ladies and their lovely botties... didja see the comments from my sis??? She who detests all manner of things 2-wheeled and those who ride them?

I have seen the future and it is pink scooter-shaped!

Might take a while to convince her still... she's too scared to learn how to drive, so goodness only knows how I'll persuade her to learn to ride, but what the hey? I like a challenge.

Next up: how to teach her that she might just survive a couple of nights under canvas, hell, she might even enjoy herself! Then she can come to next year's Flames & Frames to show off her girlie pink scoot

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/04/2009 12:13  

Been looking at my profile Will??? hehe Please NOT pink Lou lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 01/04/2009 22:50  

Hell, she can have one in sky blue pink with purple spots if she wants Pob!

If it turns her onto 2 wheels - I'm happy!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/04/2009 00:41  

Been looking at my profile Will???

I duly clicked, thinking you'd popped some on yer profile here Pob! Is that you doing the fire eating thing?! *impressed* Tell me more!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/04/2009 00:44  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=390 (The link didn't work for me so I've reposted it)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/04/2009 02:29  

Cheers Kwak Wasn't sure why it didn't post as a clickable link... I probably did something technoklutzy!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/04/2009 09:40  

Its easy really. (just remember not to swallow ''oooer'' or breath in). Takes 5 mins to learn. Milk and water and a cloth nearby to cleanse the pallet. Lamp Oil is better than Parafin coz it tastes nicer. Think I might track down some kit again, been a while. Rarely singe the goatee. Mate didnt appreciate it at a party once though. He was stood on a bank when I crept up behind him, first inkling he had I was there was when a sheet of flame came out from between his legs hehehehehehehehehe ah good times :-) mate who taught me worked in a firework factory - I asked him once if he could get stuff that I could use to colour the flame ''yes, no problem what colour do you want?? they will poison and kill you though...''

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 02/04/2009 13:05  

tempted to get a scooter again ideal for buzzin into town relive me 'mod' day's san's hair!! probably get beaten up by that nasty'rocker' micksaway though!![nah you cant be a mean 'rocker' ona BMW!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/04/2009 13:18  

Go for it TM!

Don't worry about that there Micksaway... Just send him round to mine if he gives you any grief.

*ponders*

I have some lamp oil...

Hmmmm... maybe I'll just take your word for it Pob!

Next BM meet's entertainment, perhaps? We could have you fire-eating, TC with his flaming whips... anyone else like to play with fire on here?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/04/2009 15:01  

I'll dig out my firebrands and we can have a bit of synchronised fire-breathing!

Update Reply
mat750 @ 02/04/2009 15:56  

Play with fire? Not me, no sirree, good boy me...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2009 17:27  

Firebrands?

EEeek! But I don't wanna be branded!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/04/2009 17:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email