MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

An Abomination Against Nature.

An Abomination Against Nature. - Forums [Biker Match] An Abomination Against Nature. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

An Abomination Against Nature.

I was flicking through the channels on TV the other night when I caught the tail end of a programme where the Orange County Clowns were unveiling one of their 'creations'.

I call them Clowns coz if I used another C word I'd get banned from this site.

Now I've seen some of their past atrocities but this time they've really gone and surpassed themselves with this, the ultimate monument to bad taste and just plain god awfulness.

It made me shudder when I saw it.

http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/occ/onairtheme.html

SHUSSLER BIKE

This could be the perfect argument for introducing Sharia Law to the USA because there is a case to be made here for chopping their hands off so that they can never attempt to build another bike ever again.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 31/03/2009 10:53  

WTF!!!!! thats a 2-weeled car!!! * WHY??*

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 11:02  

I love it! Made me

I'd ride it... wearing me lil horns and everything

Might not be everyone's cuppa, but diversity's where it's at. I love a spot of quirkiness... Don't often watch the show because I find the chaps grate on my nerves after a few minutes, but I like their themed stuff and they have some interesting ideas... and I *really* want one of them there fancy CAD jet metal cutting machine jobbies - oooh the ideas that machine's given me!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 11:05  

It's a crime against creation.

IT'S GOT A BOOT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!

Update Reply
vinnie @ 31/03/2009 11:19  

I agree with WB, i do like individuality, and diversity, but that particular creation just don't do it for me. It's not right, is it?!?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 11:24  

Somewhere to stash my sleeping bag - perfick

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 11:37  

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 11:39  

Go wash your mouth out with soap.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 31/03/2009 11:42  

My inner contrariness is being granted full rein today... I'm just about to make everyone's day by posting all my scooter pics from the Ace at the weekend - some fab stuff there!

And ooooooh... that eau de 2-smoke...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 11:42  

Methinks WB has not fully recovered from her recent op... (an check her piccy - she aint right)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 11:56  

OCC? Don't make me laugh. Nothing new,the Swedes have been doing it for years and over here we been doing it for a while. Shussler Bike? What a mess.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 13:18  

*sends off purchase order for shussler bike, with plans to ride it to F&F this year*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 13:26  

Whilst wearing me pink wellies, of course

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 13:27  

Have to admit...........it's certainly not my favourite bike!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 31/03/2009 18:16  

I saw that,the guys are a tad annoying but liked the end result.Each to their own and all that,the quirky side of me enjoyed watching throught to the end result.And a boot,wow,think of all the goodies you could put in there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 18:18  

It's, errm, different.

Not really my thing but, hey, it's a free world. Never get me in pink wellies, though.

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/03/2009 18:38  

Sounds like a challenge if ever I heard one Wills!

What size feet are you?

You know what they say about men with big feet, right?

Big wellies!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/03/2009 18:39  

Mmmmm well having just come back from Daytona you have to admit they have the knowledge the skill and the artistry to build and run some draw dropping bikes outthere that really look and sound the dogs bollox. Re the car/bike design if someone asked you to design a bike to their individual tastes and you could make a profit big enough to buy a Harley for cash you would wouldnt you? I doubt its for production, deffo a show bike, it must break every crash/build safety law in the UK..........well ugly but everyone to his own....sort of bike you would expect on a Gay pride parade I think.

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 31/03/2009 19:05  

They should have build this in lipstick pink, it would have looked like penelope pitstops car

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 31/03/2009 19:24  

I can just see Parker in those pink wellies and leathers....yep that confirms it....its a gay bike

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 31/03/2009 19:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email