MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

cambs/essex/norlfolk/suffolk rideout

cambs/essex/norlfolk/suffolk rideout - Forums [Biker Match] cambs/essex/norlfolk/suffolk rideout - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

cambs/essex/norlfolk/suffolk rideout

ive noticed theres a few ppl on here from around these areas & got to thinking perhaps we could arrange a ride out one saturday or sunday before xmas.hunstanton or some other place would be a good day out.i know its a bit chilly now but it isnt that that cold is it? so come on peeps lets get out for a blast let me know in a pm or post on this thread

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/11/2006 17:38  

come on peeps lets not all rush at once lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/11/2006 20:01  

i'm up 4 it,i don't think i'm far from you, sg8 area.

Update Reply
DUFFA @ 29/11/2006 08:31  

am over ely duffa not sure where sg8 is mate is it suffolk way?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/11/2006 14:20  

Oggy love to come but its raining and the goverment covers the roads in salt so my bike disolves,20 years of riding and lying under plant in muddy fields,mean I seize up and click and creak like the tin man when damp and cold,your best bet mate is to find a nice warm pub and lubricate your moving parts regularly with a magical substance called beer,also at the pub you will find alsorts of attractive and friendly people that will want to be your friend,some of them,mainly the opposite sex will become so friendly they insist on spending the night with you,You will quite soon relise that the games they play are no way as much fun as ridding your bike,but better thanfreezing your nuts off and sliding round on a set of cold tyres,take care Sean

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/11/2006 18:21  

@ sean. some games are better than others!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/11/2006 18:42  

possibley off topic,but here goes, played most games with most people,ridden most things with two wheels,played one or two games on a motorbike that involved removing clothing,been told before that i was playing the games that invove taking your clothes off wrongley or with the wrong people,ridden a good few bikes that i would rather forget,been told a few times by men in blue uniform i am ridding the bike all wrong,sorry dianne getting all confused now guess if you want to show me,how what and who with or even come and show me yourself some time all will be well its this lubricant beer,seems to confuse things lol xx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/11/2006 19:04  

regularly play that pub & club game sean and have found the use of lubricant very useful at times with the opposite sex the over night game is my favorite one but i've found i dont mind playing it at any time of the day or night tbh

Update Reply
Oggy @ 30/11/2006 01:40  

could be the right games but with the wrong people - beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder lmfao

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 30/11/2006 04:12  

join you if I could lol

Update Reply
susier @ 01/12/2006 09:16  

Get in there susier............. you may enjoy yourself.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 13:41  

looks likely to be next w'end ppl im afraid im not feeling too clever tonight think ive caught something off one of the girls so am moling up this w'end plus i think i might have sold my bike & am looking at a few on monday would be gr8 if u could susier

Update Reply
Oggy @ 01/12/2006 14:26  

apology's to all members who wanted to come on this rideout as i'd said i wasnt up for it but at last moment got a text from another member & decided rather than lying on the sofa wrapped up in a duvet & watching (crap) tv i'd go for a short blast seeing as im selling the bike on monday & it was my last chance to give it some stick lol enjoyed a lovely pub lunch with some very good company and a short but nice rideout,next time i'l try & organise it a bit better so we can all meet up for a longer ride & perhaps take over a pub for the afternoon

Update Reply
Oggy @ 02/12/2006 12:36  

You make sure you enjoy it Oggy... if you don't you aint doing it right....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 05:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email