MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No To Biike Parking Tax Demo 31/03/09

No To Biike Parking Tax Demo 31/03/09 - Forums [Biker Match] No To Biike Parking Tax Demo 31/03/09 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No To Biike Parking Tax Demo 31/03/09

Hi Guys and Gals, I would like to let you know that there is a MASSIVE DEMO taking place at Trafalgar Square on Tuesday 31 March 09 from 5.00pm. We're expecting hundreds of bikes, scooters to turn up for the Demo. Then there will be a ride to Wesmister City Hall at around 7.00pm. Last Demo to Wesminster City Hall 17/02/09, 500+ bikers turned up for what happened to be a fun evening. With your help and support we could grow up to a thousand bikes and counting, which will make this Demo, the biggest biker protest in UK history. For more information you can visit NOTOBIKEPARKINGFEES website. Please spread the word to all your friends/mates and come join the fun!!! Safe Ride!!

Update Reply
Marlboro @ 03/03/2009 18:56  

Hey mate, welcome to the site. Put this up in the events section and you'll get more of a response. Good luck with it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/03/2009 22:21  

I would like to be there as Liverpool s**ty council have made parking in the city dam near impossible. If it was a weekend then no probs but weekday no can do. good luck and i will be there in spirit.

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/03/2009 22:59  

will try and make it as will be closer to london by then see if i can get some more to come with me as well maybe will see you there

Update Reply
jabecs @ 07/03/2009 09:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email