MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

calling all the girls!

calling all the girls! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] calling all the girls! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

calling all the girls!

Julie, this sounds good. I'll check dates tomorrow at work, am definately off the weekend of the 17th, but will get back to you, and let you know. I'm near edinburgh, so if anyone is close, we could meet up, and head to where ever is the closest meeting point.

Update Reply
bikebird @ 19/02/2009 19:12  

Have a good trip wherever you end up. I'll keep TM side tracted when you are going past.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/02/2009 21:16  

oy mick itll be the highlight o me year!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/02/2009 21:52  

you boys need to start planning the welcoming party, not sure how many of us there will be but its looking promising!

Update Reply
julie j @ 19/02/2009 22:03  

If me keeping you side tracted is the highlight of your year TM you def need to get out more

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/02/2009 22:08  

how you plannin to do it? coupla loose wimmen ?a night out at the pole dance club?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/02/2009 22:27  

Will get my lodger to take you he works as dj there

Update Reply
micksaway @ 19/02/2009 22:41  

Julie, managed to get a couple of days holiday, so that's me off from the 17th to the 24th July, will keep an eye on this post for details

Update Reply
bikebird @ 21/02/2009 17:35  

this is all looking very promising! thats 6 of us now, should hopefully be leaving this area, prob leeds mid morning, heading south, weymouth day 2 to pick up Angel whisper and so on depending on who wants to join up and then finishing in scotland, but no def. plan or route until we know who`s coming.

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/02/2009 14:09  

flippy neck best start cleaning the bog's out!!had to be done sometime i spose! an makes sure angell check's her fuel now an then!after sunday's performance!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/02/2009 15:01  

opps,did she run out? must have been your presence distracting her. so how many girlies can you fit in mr.T?

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/02/2009 15:08  

visions of the playboy mansion!! reality is a 3 bed ex councill terrace! my boy's jus moved back in but have spare large room plus sofa and lawn's for camping!!if a Saturday i may be working plus away in may sometime and end of march, angell thought she'd run out,but put her on reserve an was fine! [sorry for spillin the bean's angell ]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/02/2009 15:24  

mmm cosy!

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/02/2009 17:28  

depending on work - actually having a job that is!!! I am hoping to join you girls. Will have to confirm nearer the time and may only be able to do a couple of days but it would be great to meet up wiv you all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2009 18:33  

gijane that will be great, we have bikebird from scotland def coming and cbthonda from bradford,poss chunkichick from this neck of the woods, also Angel whisper in weymouth so am gonna put this on events beg. of march and then plan a route, we have 2 non bm members who are coming too!

Update Reply
julie j @ 24/02/2009 18:49  

Hi jules, I would love to come along if someone has a free pillion...there is no way i get my test by then. And of course providing i get time of at work!!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 25/02/2009 13:40  

For gawd's sake, don't allow Chunkichick to lead the way!! Not unless you fancy a detour via Portugal?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 25/02/2009 13:52  

i for one may need some futher training in the art of group riding, do we need some form or enroute comunication system? note to self......... must contact honda and find out how to mod. exhaust so it will do smoke signals, on a clear day may be able to warn mr T when we are setting of from leeds!

Update Reply
julie j @ 25/02/2009 14:08  

oi geoff i'm investin in a sat nav so i can find my round the map on majority of trip, just finer details like streets i tend to go straight by lol but then thats half the fun hee hee

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 25/02/2009 14:29  

canwe have the dogs back CC please!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/02/2009 17:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email