MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

calling all the girls!

calling all the girls! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] calling all the girls! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

calling all the girls!

lol XK.. i think i will be drivin to that one ...

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2009 00:38  

dont anyone wear knee armour? i got some knee an lower leg protector's brill for keeping wind of legs as well!can be worn under jeann's'few peep's i know could have avoided knee injury's if they'd got them!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/02/2009 09:53  

My missus has got bruises on her knees. Anyone got a spare box?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2009 10:28  

I was wearing knee armour TM but it's worse that useless - sits too high up my leg. What's these protectors you are on about, might suit me better and ditch what's in my trousers.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/02/2009 12:21  

count me in julie. i will tell work i got more important things to do..... like have fun lol lol lol

Update Reply
angelwhisper @ 14/02/2009 22:18  

take it our your breeks julie and stitch it onto some long johns not sexy i know but very effective

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2009 22:36  

Roachy, it's very important to position the armour in the right place to suit you, as you have already found out. Some brands of trouser allow for adjustment but if it's not practical to change, then you need to consider getting the old velcro out and convert your existing ones to adjustable.

Update Reply
shooter @ 14/02/2009 22:49  

Thanks for the advice Shooter. I've already come to the conclusion that I'll have to try velcroing them lower down. Just a little concerned about the internal pocket and how to go about it. One thing's for sure, in the event of a proper off, this armour is going to be next to useless - not good.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/02/2009 23:01  

excellent news Angel Whisper, look forward to meeting you,and i think someone may have a bed spare down your way !

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/02/2009 23:15  

or at least half a bed

Update Reply
old red @ 14/02/2009 23:27  

yes count me in i am sure mr cressy can manage without me for a couple days and fives me chance to ride my sv 1000 out not really had a good go yet what with wedding and the weather and house move

Update Reply
kirby @ 14/02/2009 23:30  

o kay...... am a little confused here, is this mrs cressy speaking or does mr cressy have a more alternative lifestyle. or are you trying to tell us all something

Update Reply
julie j @ 15/02/2009 01:07  

Roachy I went through a lot of trouders till I found a pair that fitted properly its trial and error as we are all different shapes

Update Reply
micksaway @ 15/02/2009 02:25  

You're right Mick, but these trousers of Roachy's are fitted very wierd indeed. The armour seems to be placed two thirds up the leg, which isn't generally where people seem to have their knees lol! Relocation of the armour somehow or scrapping it and her wearing some Knox knee and shin protectors are the only answer unfortunately. By the way hun, how come I didn't know about this ladies trip away??? Hmm? LOL!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/02/2009 08:59  

julie j newbie here interested in ur girls only trip, are all welcome?

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 15/02/2009 23:32  

newbie to BM not riding lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 15/02/2009 23:33  

i ditched the knee armour imn me fabric trousers as its loose , knee an shin guards velcro on nice an tight[a shop intown was sellin good hockey knee an shin guards which were vertually identical tio motor cycle ones for about a tenner! and as i say they go under jean's nicely to! mus get some kevlar reinforced jeans for the summer!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/02/2009 23:47  

i have this scenario b4 you lot set off of Julie shouting ''are there any men here today?'' an geof b an a few other blokes off here replying in a high pitched voice's ''noooooo!''

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/02/2009 23:55  

lol @ TM ... u cud be right !

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/02/2009 00:09  

ay oop chunkichick welcome to bm, would love to have you along, and any one else.Volunteers needed for gender verification squad, any gruff lookin lasses turning up on anything over a 750 will get their bits checked out and have to answer some serious questions on hair care products and cake baking! what was the Marilyn Monroe film with the two guys in drag joining the all girls band?

Update Reply
julie j @ 16/02/2009 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email