MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Sex on Two Wheels

Sex on Two Wheels (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Sex on Two Wheels (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Sex on Two Wheels

Sex on two wheels YES PLEASE!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/05/2009 22:35  

BC66, someone's gonna have to throw a bucket of cold water over you

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/05/2009 23:05  

i think it's all in the eye of the beholder. The Trumpet is ok but all it is, is another speed triple with a cheap paint job and don't get me started on harleys. Bits bin specials. I've owned 2 and i wouldn't give em the time of day. You got to replace most of the running gear just to make em go and stop like there supposed to. I myself do like http://thekneeslider.com/images/hondacb1100r.jpg Here's hoping that they get it into production. I think the only peeps that can produce a really sexy looking bike are the italians. mind you the've made some pig ugly ones too.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/05/2009 00:31  

Oh Bluesbiker when I saw you had put a post on this thread I thought it was going to say. the new slimmer lines of CG's butt on her new bike. (ok maybe when the last stone comes off) Never mind no wonder I was up with the birds after not being able to sleep when I have dreams like that.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 31/05/2009 07:49  

BB that Honda will look like a 1930s robot from front but nice frame If thats a Blackbird engine in it. it wont hang around either. I can see were you are coming from with the Italians they do make some beautiful bikes. Think they must design them after there women. Beautiful but Temperamental.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 31/05/2009 10:54  

If I was at "gunpoint" (and I'd have to be) to choose a Harley it would have to be the V rod only one I can stand to look at more than once

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2009 11:44  

Having been to a 1066 Chapter "do" last night, I have to admit I am being swayed by some very sexy looking black Harleys..............don't really have a memory for model names!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 31/05/2009 21:14  

LOL at Wills...dont know what you are on about...I was talking about sexy bikes!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/06/2009 22:24  

Must admit the Triumph definitely does it for me. All that naked, carbon fibre, sexiness. And with a nice shiny pipe lol

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 01/06/2009 22:35  

We will have to take a visit to Windy Corner..they are lovely men in there too!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/06/2009 22:42  

Count me in lol

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 01/06/2009 23:00  

Ah, the Harley-knockers are in, I see.... It never ceases to amaze me that when I stop, people think they have free license to come up and say something 'amusing' but derogatory about my bike. Wonder how they would feel if I did the same to their 'race replica' or 'plastic fantastic'? As someone said, yes you have to change a few things, i.e. exhaust, filter, fuel management and fit some sticky rubber, but when you do... and you ride it properly!... then by God it is an awesome experience. For me, it is not about what you ride, but how you ride it... Peace out, TC

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/06/2009 18:31  

Well said TC

There's more to life than labels, whether they be on your clothes, your cars or your bikes. Why knock folk because they choose (and love) to ride something different from that which you choose for yourself?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 18:47  

I'm with u on this one TC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 18:47  

I never knocked anyone who rides harleys so you all make sure you get your facts right. If you want to spend your money on a harley like i did twice and then spend another grand on making it fit to be on the road as i did then thats your choice also. If you buy a bog standard harley you will probably be disappointed in one way or another. But it depends wether you want to ride a decent bike or are going for the lifestyle thing. TC has every right to disagree with wot i've said as he has been there and done it so to speak.His experiance is different to mine obviously. as anyone else who's owned and ridden them for any time has. Just don't jump on someone elses bandwagon if you haven't. I've owned about 15 different bikes since i was 17. Everything from nortons and BSA's all kinds of jap bikes and the harleys. Never italian funnily enough but the idea of a jota sounds fun. ultimatly those harleys were the most disappointing.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/06/2009 20:16  

At this point in time-since getting mine nicked & torched(and I ask again has anyone got plans to nuke salford?pleeease)-most bikes look sexy!

Update Reply
old red @ 02/06/2009 20:23  

Relax Blues.

This comment: If I was at "gunpoint" (and I'd have to be) to choose a Harley got up my nose. Nothing to do with your post.

And as for this remark: TC has every right to disagree with wot i've said as he has been there and done it so to speak.His experiance is different to mine obviously. as anyone else who's owned and ridden them for any time has.
Just don't jump on someone elses bandwagon if you haven't.

Sheesh! So I'm not permitted to hold my own opinion because I've never personally owned a bike, Harley or otherwise? I don't do band-wagonning thanks very much.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/06/2009 20:44  

Its not about bandwagon jumping. The way i see it everyone has an opinion whether they have owned a bike or not. My personal choice is custom bikes and wouldn't give a single look to a stock bike whether Jap,Harley,Brit or otherwise. We all have our opinion so let people have theirs without criticism. Some of those without bikes will hopefully be some of those with bikes some day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2009 21:31  

a bikes a bike .. i love them all.. some people can't get along with riding position of a Harley, some people can't get along with the riding position of a Sports.... I have only ever ridden an SR125 and now Ziggy... so I have no idea what bike i will end up with, I have a lot to try out yet, but i certainly wouldn't slate anyone elses bike.

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/06/2009 22:35  

As far as I remember (having re-read this thread) I never "slated" anyone's bike

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2009 22:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email