MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hey all.... im new, and wantin advice!!

hey all.... im new, and wantin advice!! - Forums [Biker Match] hey all.... im new, and wantin advice!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hey all.... im new, and wantin advice!!

hey...an wow!!! ok, as i was lookin thro some of the reads, like you do, i was wonderin, if anyone has met on here, and how it all works, as im pretty new to all this, i must say, its great to see so many single bikers out there from all walks of life... i do find it funny tho, why is it, when your out on a ride, you nod as its a bike thing, but when you stop at a cafe for a break, hardly any bikers say hi.... is it a helmet thing or what.... pls reply.... many thanks tigger....

Update Reply
zxr400 @ 20/11/2006 10:52  

hi zxr and welcome to bikermatch! hope u have loads of fun looking at all the topics we got going off on here lol yes a few of us have met up on here, i myself have met blackwingbandit and yes we are now a couple woohoo, where are u from? im from derbyshire, take care have fun posting on here catch u around RC XX

Update Reply
RC @ 20/11/2006 11:01  

oh by the way zxr we all meeting up on the 16th dec in derby for a xmas night out bash ur more than welcome to come

Update Reply
RC @ 20/11/2006 11:08  

hey there... well thank you very much, its nice to know there is matches out there, and also to make friends aswell... i live in worcestershire, abit whey down from you, so that might be a problem, its nice that you met some one nice, thers hope for me yet hey... i will lookin in more often, and say hey.......

Update Reply
zxr400 @ 20/11/2006 14:20  

Welcome to the site mate glad to have u on board. Just like to say that if u can't make our xmas bash on the 16th Dec u might like to purchase our very first Biker Match carol book which is a lot of fun with jokes carols ext. The carol words have been changed so members names have been used lol its a great laugh ( even though I say myself, being as I'm making it lol ), It costs £5 and is going towards helping Matt keep this site running. Hope u have as much fun on here as we do xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 20/11/2006 14:28  

I got my order in too. Cheers Gwen. Have to confess that i did get together with 2w but circumstances weren't right for us to stay together but we are still friends so yes it can work and this lot are a cracking good bunch. Stick around and enjoy the banter.

Update Reply
Di @ 20/11/2006 15:29  

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out Di..... But I am sure that neither of you will stay single for very long. You are both really nice people.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/11/2006 21:42  

By the way... Hiya ZXR400 have a great time on here.... we all do.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/11/2006 21:43  

hi ZXR400 welcome to the site, hope you enjoy gettin to know this crazy bunch of peeps. a few are getting hotels for the night and i think theres some rooms left, matt has put a link up for the hotel but not sure which post its in RUBE, RC DI do you know ?????? enjoy ZXR400 see ya around

Update Reply
storm @ 21/11/2006 10:33  

not sure hun but the hotel is The Stuart, London Road i think

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 10:57  

http://www.thestuart.com/index.html That'll take ya to the site.

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 11:01  

welcome to the site mate, hope you stick around. Yes it would be nice to meet you at the xmas party - and maybe you will find someone special to celebrate christmas with. Take care, and ride safe

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/11/2006 12:29  

get to the bash if you can.. even I am making the effort.... and I'm a lazy sod.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/11/2006 08:02  

hi have fun. me new too xxx

Update Reply
mistybabe1 @ 23/11/2006 09:56  

hi to the nubies havent been around for a while there seems to loads

Update Reply
Oggy @ 23/11/2006 18:23  

I think Matt is kidnapping them oggy.........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/11/2006 20:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email