MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Social Gathering North Yorks

Social Gathering North Yorks (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Social Gathering North Yorks (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Social Gathering North Yorks

Great do , just goes to show you don't need many to have a good laugh .

Well worth doing again , perhaps a pub crawl next , Karey said there's
loads of pubs in Barnsley .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/02/2009 13:17  

Hmm goes out to look for a flat cap and a ferret

Update Reply
Herne @ 01/02/2009 13:29  

great night Barnsley sounds like a good idea

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/02/2009 13:30  

is ferret to keep you warm

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/02/2009 13:31  

Yehhh i agree it was a great night!! Many thanks to Caz for putting us all up..an to her brother who med us all a cuppa this morning and drove us all back to the pub..wot a top fella! Hmmm yeh cud do a Barnsley night... mite be full of chavs tho lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/02/2009 13:38  

For all those peeps who turned up last night, brill to see you all again and for those who didn't make it, you all missed an excellent evening full of witty banter, great laughs, decent grub and good craic The pictures taken last night are all on the event now http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=361 Hats off to the locals who joined in with the banter. To those unfortunates who didn't get there, then give your heads a shake and get to the next one....the only way you get to meet people is to get off your a** and attend events like this. I promise we don't bite.....hmmmmmm!!!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/02/2009 13:44  

Nice one Mark some good piccies

Update Reply
Herne @ 01/02/2009 13:54  

Yehhh I agree.. the pics are great ! Well done

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/02/2009 14:00  

Great laugh last night,just what the dr ordered good to see some new faces as well. XK thanks for the forks buddy,am sure they'll come in handy Sorry i had to bail but you know what its like.....and Dave your a true gent buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2009 16:06  

Wot a larf we had - fanx to all wot turned up, especially the two grannies. Nice knees, Cassie - musta hurt at the time, tho. And Blue, best get yerself down t'gym - fancy lettin a pack of lemon puffs get the better of ya! I finally crawled inta me tent bout 1ish. Not as cold as I thought - was snug as a bug in a rug.... til 5. Thats when the flamin cockerel started crowing, and twas still dark ffs! Then the owl joins in - wittering away. Then two moggies had a scrap - meoww, hiss, meoww, hiss. In the end I chucked a boot at them. The wind starts up, blowin a gale thru the trees, just as dawn is breaking. "Oi, you two girls, Gail an Dawn, keep the noise down, I'm trying to get some kip, here!" But then I needed a pee, so there I was hopping across the lawn, in the semi-dark, fumbling with my zipper, when I catch the sensory beam and the floodlights come on. Then the siren sounded, and a German voice shouted "Actung, Britisher swinehunt, stand still or ve open fire!" Luckily, when they saw the size of my concealed weapon, they decided they were outgunned, and surrendered. Best check your shed, Tim. Excitement over, so back to bed for a few more zzzz's. After a nice cuppa (ta, Tim), and some farewells, rode home wiv a big on me chops.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2009 17:05  

Excellent night last night
Made me feel really welcome most definatly up for another meet and drink with you lot
Will remember the ear muffs next time tho....lol
Thanks caz for letting me kip on your floor and thanks for the lifts as well
Col xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2009 17:24  

lol@XK...............That's brilliant mate at least you got some sleep

Update Reply
Herne @ 01/02/2009 17:33  

stop showing off bro

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 05:19  

Sounds like you all had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it. Still feeling a bit dicky.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 02/02/2009 09:01  

To those unfortunates who didn't get there, then give your heads a shake and get to the next one....the only way you get to meet people is to get off your a** and attend events like this. Maybe some of us have other things to do and don't appreciate being told to get up off my a**. Just my point of view.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 13:58  

stop showing off bro Whatever do you mean Sis I really wish you and Blue could have come with us Saturday night ..it was absolutely brill.

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/02/2009 19:14  

Ricdude - I'm gonna stand by what I said. My comment was directed mainly at the types who come onto BM, don't join in posts, never attend events, then decide that this is not the place for them and disappear...moaning as they go saying how they never meet anybody. Certainly not telling you to get of your a** mate Glad you all had a great night.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 02/02/2009 19:35  

Get well soon Vinnie and leave little dickie alone!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 02/02/2009 19:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email