MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

BLONDE JOKE (dont read if easily offended !! lol )

BLONDE JOKE  (dont read if easily offended !!  lol )  - Forums [Biker Match] BLONDE JOKE  (dont read if easily offended !!  lol )  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

BLONDE JOKE (dont read if easily offended !! lol )

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl again catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they’ve never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green, the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says... "Hi, my name is Kevin and I’m driving a frigging gritter!"

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/01/2009 15:50  

*chortles*

One fer Ricdude!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 16:03  

Erm Kaz...I think you're losing some of your load!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2009 16:08  

lol wasn't expecting that.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/01/2009 18:37  

Hope you like this one : A blonde was sitting on a train reading the newspaper.The headline shouted,"12 Brazilian Soldiers Killed",she shook her head at the sad news,then turned to a stranger sitting next to her and asked," How many is a Brazilian?" !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2009 19:23  

PMSL - the blonde ones are always the best!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2009 19:29  

ROFL!

I had my own blonde moment there until the penny dropped! Nice one HG!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 19:34  

Make that your brain muscles aswell Wannabe !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2009 19:36  

nice one HG:o)............... lmao Kaz!!...another cracker:o)..............as WB sais, reckon Ricdude will be chucking that one around his work yard a bit!lol........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/01/2009 19:46  

Two blondes sitting in the hairdressers. One says to the other "What's further away the Moon or Florida?" The other blonde replies "Hellooo..!! Can you F**kin see Florida."

Update Reply
micksaway @ 22/01/2009 18:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email