MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Joe Bonamassa Rides again!

Joe Bonamassa Rides again! - Forums [Biker Match] Joe Bonamassa Rides again! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Joe Bonamassa Rides again!

For those of you that give a toss. Joes new studio album "The Ballad Of John Henry" will be released in the uk on Feruary 23rd. In all good record shops. And some rubbish ones. This is the title track "spike driver blues" http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=udPV1sIawM4&feature=r...re=related There are 6 dates in the uk at the moment.starting on 22nd April. Gateshead, Wolves, Glasgow, sheffield, cardiff and Albert Hall on 4th May. http://www.jbonamassa.com I thank you.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/01/2009 22:55  

Have just listened to it - can't see what the fuss is about - didn't float my boat at all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2009 23:22  

Much better live XK

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/01/2009 00:00  

Have just listened to it - can't see what the fuss is about - didn't float my boat at all. I couldn't give a toss wether you like it or not. The info was put out for the few people on here that do.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/01/2009 00:09  

lol @ bluesbiker!.......................take it you don't give a toss then geez:o)........................

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 10/01/2009 20:26  

Thanks for posting that info blues, not a huge fan, but like some of Mr B's stuff so might even consider going to see him. I've heard he's excellent live. XK - the Nolan Sisters might be touring later this Year though if that's more your scene lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/01/2009 22:30  

If I said I didn't like the Nolans, no doubt some arse would say they couldn't give a toss.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2009 22:45  

Nolan sister's! where? much better than joe bananarama

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2009 23:01  

Bluesbiker I will go to see Joe B with you and tm I will go and see the Nolans with you, does anyone else have any more gigs their going to. Anyone know if "give a toss" are playing any local gigs. xk do you fancy going to see Des O'connor with me.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/01/2009 23:35  

des O'connor the Nolan's it's all to much anyone mentions Barry Manilow an i'll faint! to late!mmmmm Barry Manilow think i'll give a toss!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/01/2009 23:41  

yer all a bit slow tonight. A real opportunity to call someone a bit of a tosser and yer missed it. Shoddy!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/01/2009 00:42  

Think the more appropriate word was tactful, rather than slow geez!...........great minds n all that though hey?!lol!:o)..........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 11/01/2009 11:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email