MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Fighter Pilot

Fighter Pilot - Forums [Biker Match] Fighter Pilot - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Fighter Pilot

Fighter PilotPierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says,"Pierre, kiss me!"Pierre grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips. What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing.Things began to heat up a little and Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower." Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and pours it on her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing now?" asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!"She giggles and they resume their passionate interlude, and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me much lower!" Pierre rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights the cognac on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the River Seine. Standing waist deep,Marie throws her arms into the air and screams furiously,"PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"Our 'hero' stands and says definitely, "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!"

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/01/2009 15:01  

i have some cognac in the cupoard!cani light your fire karey?[was gonna say start a bush fire but thats to rude!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 06/01/2009 15:55  

Always thought TM might be a bit of an arsonist on the quiet...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2009 16:23  

lmfao .... aint that what the aborigines do??

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/01/2009 16:23  

Another one of yer good un's me dear!lol...........keep em comin

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 06/01/2009 19:57  

I thank you Arfaminnit !

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/01/2009 20:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email